Attack Ok....here goes!!!!

loobypink

Hi,

Hope you are all well?

Ok, a little bit of background... I have always been a happy size 8/10 and around 8 and a half to 9 stone. After several miscarriages around 2003-2005 i was put on a high dose of steroids, numpty here then chose the same time to quit smoking.... put on 2 stone before i could blink!! But was worth it cos had my gorgeous boy in 2005 followed by my beautiful girl 18 months later.... But since then just cannot get the weight off... I feel frumpy, flabby and fat! And i want to feel sexy, special and skinny!!
I've tried a couple of diets and recently lost 16lb on slimming world but found the diet too non-restrictive and found i was saving up my 'syns' to have a few glasses of wine on a Friday night and not eating properly. I think i have put about 10lb back on.

Day 1 today of 3 days of attack according to Dr Dukan. I have no scales in the house so not really sure of my starting weight but i think around 10st 10lb....think i will go and buy some scales later today.

So, first thing this morning i hit the supermarket armed with my 'dukan list'... Had loads in my trolley...Hubby looks in and spots the Tofu...."Oh, what do you do with that?" he asks...
"I dunno".... I reply!!! I'm sure i'll find a use for it though and at least i've got till Mar 2013 to decide!!!

I now have a fridge full of 'stuff' for the next 3 days... I love prawns, salmon and crab sticks but don't usually have them in as both Hubby and two young kids like their 'meat and two veg'. I know i'm gonna really miss my salads and bread...oh and cheese, love cheese, and wine....really really love my wine..... but hoping it will all be worth it.... We go on holiday end of Aug and would love to be TW by then....

DAY 1 food:

Missed breakfast....not a good start!
L - Oatbran galettes (loved these), roast chicken, skinny cottage cheese and prawns.
S - 4 x crabsticks so far....
D - Not sure yet but thinking some kind of omelette or salmon and scrambled egg?

Oh, and i'm drinking lots of water and green tea with mint...

Can anyone tell me if we can have Muller ff yoghurt - i've read conflicting info and i love these...??

Thank you for reading and i will try to keep posting and try to keep dukanning!!!

Hello!

Glad to hear that you've stocked up on supplies. Being organised makes this diet a lot easier!

I've heard people say that the muller yogurts are high in sugar, so you might want to be careful with those!
Cx

Hi lobby and good luck ...looking forward to reading your diary :):)

Looby welcome!

Try and focus on what you can have, rather than what you can't have and, yep, ditch the Muller Lites.

Enjoy your journey; look forward to reading your diary :D

P x

Woooh-hooooh!
Well, finally did invest in them scales....and at first i wished i hadn't! They showed 10st 13lb...so i'd put on more after finishing SW than i thought but hey-ho!!!

After 3 days of Attack though, weighed this morning and showing 10st 8 and 3quarters... so well happy with that! Going to do another day of attack today, as hubby has just informed me that he's going the chippy after work tonight (so supportive) and i'm not particularly craving veg so don't think another day will harm (???).

Oh, poo, I love the Muller yoghurts..... Will have to find an alternative....

Well so far i'v found it all surprisingly easy but have suffered with the dreaded 'transition' problem but will wait a while longer before looking for solutions....

Have lived on loads of chicken, salmon, prawns, cottage cheese with chives... loads of water and green tea. Just loving this plan and feeling really motivated.... just hope i can resist pinching a chip later!! And, of course, that Friday 'I deserve it feeling' and reaching for just one glass of wine....!!

Thank you for the replies.... I love reading all the posts here, it really is sooooooo motivating....

Off for my first cup of green tea....Yum!!

Good Morning Loobypink and welcome.

I started Dukan yesterday - this place is great for support.

I've quickly become addicted to Onken Fat Free vanilla yogurt. Cant beleive its Fat Free!

Enjoy.x

Well Hi again all...

I'm still here and dukaning! Reading all your diaries really inspires me and puts me to shame!! I don't ever seem to find the time to update!! So I am now at 10st 5.. So happy with the progress so far, of course i want to wake up tomorrow morning and be at target but don't we all??? I have upped my exercise, I have been a gym bunny for ages but have now started running 5k about 3 x a week and am really starting to see the benefits.... oh, and feel the not benefits in my calves and heels!!! Think i really need to invest in some serious running shoes!!

Really loving the plan and not finding it difficult to stick to, except i did have a slip up on Saturday night, someone had bought me a bottle of lovely wine as a thank you and well, it'd be rude not to eh??? So did 2 days PP as 'penance' and hopefully back on track now, wine is my demon!!!

Happy dukaning all, and keep smiling!!! :)

Looby XXX

Well Hi again all...

I'm still here and dukaning! Reading all your diaries really inspires me and puts me to shame!! I don't ever seem to find the time to update!! So I am now at 10st 5.. So happy with the progress so far, of course i want to wake up tomorrow morning and be at target but don't we all??? I have upped my exercise, I have been a gym bunny for ages but have now started running 5k about 3 x a week and am really starting to see the benefits.... oh, and feel the not benefits in my calves and heels!!! Think i really need to invest in some serious running shoes!!

Really loving the plan and not finding it difficult to stick to, except i did have a slip up on Saturday night, someone had bought me a bottle of lovely wine as a thank you and well, it'd be rude not to eh??? So did 2 days PP as 'penance' and hopefully back on track now, wine is my demon!!!

Happy dukaning all, and keep smiling!!! :)

Looby XXX

Don't worry, we all have little slip-ups.

My slip-up usually results in my weight staying the same, as opposed to going up.

Well done so far :)

Morning All,

Still here and still dukaning! I am constantly amazed by you all...I just don't seem to ever find the time to post, let alone have the big 'cook-ins' some of you are doing... I really must try to find time to do this, as you are all having fantastic results!!

Well a pound off this week for me, and although i woulda liked a bit more, haven't had time to get to the gym much but have stuck to plan food wise, but a pound is a pound and another one ticked off!

I have put my scales away now, and have decided that i will only weigh on a Saturday morning, was getting a bit obsessed with the scales just sitting there looking at me every time i went into the bathroom!

Transit issues still a bit of a problem, but not uncomfortable, just feels like there's nothing there!! TMI sorry! Am gonna try some of them lovely sf sweets and see if they help.

Have a good week all, stay happy!

Hi Looby you are doing so well! Dont worry about posting all time, pop in when u have time/need to ;-) fab weighloss, you are cruisin and losin!

Back