ok here goes...

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Have weighed myself am 19.7, (thought i was over 20...so surprised am not..) and i have 10 stone to lose...flippin eck...!!! :eek:

weighed myself this morning - urrghhh... this is the year we'll get slim!! :D

Thanks Linda, you too! :) xx

Well bonus on weigh in not being as bad. I didn't weigh today only because my weigh ins for online are Fridays so I may as well wait for then. Today is the first day pointing and I'm finding it hard, now that i'm on a plan my brain wants to binge. Hope everyones having a good new years day xx

Is funny how brains do that nicki, ive eaten oddly today as not got right foods in...used alot of points in brunch...tin beans on two toasts, a rea n coffee about 17.3 pp, then had. Bit of wensleydale cheese, five jacob crackers and two tomates with balsamic vinegar on, and a tesco vegetable cup o soup which ive yet to pp...my cupboards full of xmas food. Im not gonna dump cos will feel deprived. Testing my self control lol...But all im thinking of is food...blame my brain ;)

That came to 37.1 pp and my daily allowance is 38... shows how easy points build with wrong foods..lessons learnt...prob gon have to use 7 of weekly extra 49... for a. supper later ...planning planning planning needed...:p

Back