Ok here goes!!!

Jacq1312

im currently a new member who has just joined slimming world online as at present I can't commit to a weekly meeting time due to work patterns.

So I went on the scales this morning and my start weight is 12stone 4lb and I'm looking to lose around 2 stone but don't have any particular time to do it in, although I am a bridesmaid at the end of April so would like to lose a few lbs before then.

I thought I would join this forum as I think that speaking to people in the same position will help me to stay committed.

So what to have for breakfast on my first day???? I will post my food diary later so you can see..... wish me luck

Good luck x

Hi I'm also a newbie signed up last Tuesday so tonight is first weigh in for me! Have stuck to the plan 100% but feel like I'm still eating quite a lot so I'm interested to see if I get a loss. I started off at 12 stone 1lb so we are pretty similar start weights!

How's your first week going?!

Good luck! I'm starting (again!) tomorrow morning as I've been trying to get back on track since January but instead of losing weight I've been putting it on . I've a holiday booked for mid June and would like to lose 2 stone at least and tone up, no pressure there then!

I've been successful with slimming world in the past and know it works for me, I just need to be more accountable and stop giving in to my cravings - I'm hoping this forum will help .

I like a cooked breakfast on a weekend - bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and if I've got any in some low syn sausages - M&S skinny range are only half a syn each.

Looking forward to reading everyone's progress and getting some much needed inspiration xx

im currently a new member who has just joined slimming world online as at present I can't commit to a weekly meeting time due to work patterns.

So I went on the scales this morning and my start weight is 12stone 4lb and I'm looking to lose around 2 stone but don't have any particular time to do it in, although I am a bridesmaid at the end of April so would like to lose a few lbs before then.

I thought I would join this forum as I think that speaking to people in the same position will help me to stay committed.

So what to have for breakfast on my first day???? I will post my food diary later so you can see..... wish me luck
good luck! Have you planned your week and been shopping yet?

Back