Ok...here we go again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethuk1, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Right time to face facts! I've been Off CD for a month due to various reasons and gained about half a stone! I'm struggling so so so bad to refocus and all I can think about is food.

But, I'm booked in to see my CDC on Thursday so I'm serious!

Anyone who's still in the initial CD love bubble pleaaaasssseeeeee for your own sake don't give up because once your off it's a nightmare to get going again!

Hope to hear from some familiar friends xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Good luck for your start on Thursday half a stones not bad at all in a month. I started again last Tuesday after a week off I'm finding it hard to get my head in the right place but nearly there now x

4. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey Beth! How are you! I've been off for about six weeks now and have managed to only gain about three pounds which I was pleased with! I have restarted today but in Exante as can't afford Cambridge right now! So I'm in for the long haul this time and sound advice to anyone! Don't come off as the restart is so bloody hard! X

5. PinkyBoo

PinkyBoo Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've just come back after a few months and gonna take it a day at a time - I know the weight comes off and I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the scales next Tuesday for my weigh in - keeps you going.

6. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Your totally right, going back to it is much harder than starting for the first time! Best of luck with it.

7. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Totally agree, don't give up its so much harder to restart! 2 years ago I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks only had another 2 stone to go, but went on holiday then xmas, and it has taken 2 years to put most of the weight back on.
    Day 2 and really want to eat!! Not really hungry just miss chewing. Last night had a really bad night all I dreamt was myself serving food! Think it will be a really early night tonight!

8. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Oh well tomorrow is my last day of normal food..must not binge..must not binge lol thanks for the support girls xxx

9. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Hi hun, how have you been doing since last week?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.