Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ok I have realised I am officially a bit of a nutter.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chebs, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just posted on the water thread and like I said on that reading what I wrote back makes me look like I have OCD :D. Another very weird thing I do is I try to make sure I eat the CD product with the most calories first so I have the whole day to burn it off:
    2 litres of water from 5.30am

Brek is a CD bar at 7.30am (usually 175 ish calories - I only eat the toffee chocolate and peanut ones )

2 litres of water

Lunch is a mousse at 12.30pm ( thats 138 cals plus the 20 from the gelatine - say 160 )

2 litres of water

Dinner is a soup at 5.30pm ( 138 ish cals )

Coffee at 9pm

Plus on the days when I add a meal I try to eat it at 4pm before the soup comes at 7pm and a couple of hours later you can find me with my legwarmers on in the living room doing my Mr Motivator impression.

How sad am I? I just realised, I don't deviate at all.......this has been my timetable for the past 8 weeks..........oh god please shoot me now! :D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    BANG!

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    chebs i did post after you on water thread .... youre looking fabulous ..... how much have you lost in 8 weeks ?

5. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hahaha! Whatever happened to being young and carefree, eating lots of kebabs and sleeping all day? I think I'll need a bit of the Priory after finishing this diet due to withdrawal!

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    :whip: couldnt find my gun !!!

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    kids did it for me ...... damn weight gain and no life !!!

8. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ah thanks mommy! I have lost exactly 3 stones 1 lb in 7 weeks and 6 days - started the diet 8 weeks ago tomorrow and started at 15 st 8. Am now 12 st 7!

9. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    [​IMG]

10. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LMAO!!!!! :D:D:D

Chebs...you've got your picture up!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

11. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Wow - well done on your weight loss.
    You seem to be in a good routine - if it works it ain't sad!!!
    Keep up the good work
    Ceri

12. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    You lot are as mad as a bag o' cats!

I know........I got my pictures up! Thanks for your help!My brain is seriously mince though - I left the fridge door open all day and when I went to shut it I realised I had put the dishwasher tablets in there?!?!?!?! Hopefully will be back to work soon, might become a CDC so will have to get my brain back in gear he he:D

13. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

Nope CDC's have to officially hand their brains over - ask any of my clients!

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on your weight loss so far thats fab :)

15. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i can not imagine lasting 2 weeks let alone 8 . thats really brill but your pics speak volumes. i started at 12 9. lost a stone in 9 weeks pratting about, that was last october. had to stop the diet for my hysterectomy and couldnt start again for 3 months, then my cdc went on hols so i started 2 weks ago. cos im a serial cheater hence sometims 4 packs a day, i started on the 1000 plan ....... 10 days later went back to cdc and had stayed the same. so from stopping before xmas to now i havent gained any of what i lost , so im hoping that i can get to about 10 st 7 and will stay there. when i had my son 16 yrs ago i was 17 stone . i started my nurse training and when i qualified i remeber my uniform being a loose 14 and i was 10 st 2. fluctuated between 10 2 and 10 4 . never anymore or less. then i got divorced and when i met steve 6 7 years ago .... out all the time stuck on a stone ..... then i had 4 pregnancies between 2002 and 2005 (only 3 live births ) but i caught pregnant abot 10 weeks after having one, so i never lost my baby weight. so im hoping if i can get to 10 7 il stay there. im going to be 40 in 3 years time (gulp .... wheres that gun ) and i want to be slim.... they say life begins at 40 so heres hoping !!
    but chebs you look great now ........ imagine what youl be like when your finished . a superstar!!!!

16. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    met hubby 6-7 yrs ago not 67 . you think your brain is having problems.

17. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I was going to say - jeepers you're looking good for your age he he!

It's all about the babyweight and 4 bottles of wine a night for me. I had alcohol issues and the heaviest I have been is 17.5 stone. I'm only 5ft 6! I like to blame my ex for the drinking and I left him 3.5 years ago - and surprisingly I lost a couple of stone once I got shot of him ( plus the 15 stone deadweight around my neck :D ) I'm very very happy with my fiance now and as I hit 30 in March I just got up the day after my birthday and went " right, I don't want to be fat anymore". Simple as that! A bit mad as I am not known to stick to something, I'm a bit of a flitterer.....but I have really excelled myself this time! I was saying in another thread last night that I'm finding it hard to be pleased with my results so far, because as far as I'm concerned when I look in the mirror I can still see the wobbly bits and the extra tyre.....but I think that's the CD OCD kicking in! I know I've done well and I will do sooo much better this next 4 weeks.......and if I can stick to it then I am 100 per cent positive that everyone else can do it too!

18. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i had my hysterectomy as an aim for loosing weight .... but now thats done, i still got shift stone and a half. sometimes i look in the mirror and im that person i was .... then i see myself as i am now and im not happy. steve loves me as i am but he knows how much i really want to shift the weight and hes really supportive. i was 37 in march and if i dont do it now i never will. you should be proud of what you have done so far but i know what you mean. tell you one thing i got rather drunk last year when i was ss ing .... not clever . i was so ill havent had a drink since .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.