Ok i really need support!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi guys, I've lost 35lbs so far but lately has really slowed right down! Unfortunately I am holiday ATM as we speak in Cornwall with 2 other couples and babies! I have had 4/5 unplanned days off and feel huge!!! We don't go home til Sunday and have days out planned!! We cook morning and night! But I can't feel like this anymore! I've proberly put on half a stone! But from tomorrow I'm back on the diet! Only 29 days til we go to kos so I wanna be skinny for then! I should only have 10lbs + to loose!
Please help me get thru the next 4-5 days!!

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Hi guys, I've lost 35lbs so far but lately has really slowed right down! Unfortunately I am holiday ATM as we speak in Cornwall with 2 other couples and babies! I have had 4/5 unplanned days off and feel huge!!! We don't go home til Sunday and have days out planned!! We cook morning and night! But I can't feel like this anymore! I've proberly put on half a stone! But from tomorrow I'm back on the diet! Only 29 days til we go to kos so I wanna be skinny for then! I should only have 10lbs + to loose!
Please help me get thru the next 4-5 days!!

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Hey chick well done on your fab loss so far ! You can do a lot of good work in the next 29 days, Start a fresh tomorrow and think how far you have come, Its not easy if your away but is eating now more important than how good you will feel in Kos ? x

Well done you!fantastic weight loss so far.think of the diet as a detox when u come home .i had un planned break for a couple weeks.thinkin i had put on half a stone id only put 2lb on so you might be surprised .you've probably put all yours cravings to bed now with eating when u were on hols so just get straight on plan when u get home.we can do this x x

Back