OK, I think i've decided now

nattylou

to try WW again. I tried sw for 2 weeks and gained 3lbs :confused:.

I love Paul McKenna's rules, but as a busy working mum of 2, i sometimes find them hard to stick to :(

I've realised that I don't need to restrict what I eat, just how much of it.

Is ww the way to go, with regards to portion control?

Yes it is. As you rpobably know no food is banned on ww but you do have to stay within you points, so if you want a treat, you need to control you portions to free up points to allow for it. I love the fact that i can have a bit of what i want, just need to bakance it out elsewhere.
hope this makes sense. I have done sw in the past and tho i love tha fact that theres lots of 'free' food, because you can eat as much as you want i think there's still the scope there to 'pig' out,juts on healthier foods, which ok is better that bingine on chocolate cake but you dont learn limits.

Best of luck whichever you choose

I would say so, portion control was my biggest failing when on SW - I admire people who can have as much as they want, but only take as much as they NEED!!:D

Good luck if you decide to join us - even if you decide to join elsewhere. xx

I would say so, portion control was my biggest failing when on SW - I admire people who can have as much as they want, but only take as much as they NEED!!:D

Me too :)
WW is such a help to portion control and I am really enjoying making my own sensible (well mostly) food choices

i have made the switch from SW to WW, i lost 20lbs on SW and my first WW weigh in is tomorrow, the thing i have noticed most is the huge difference in portion size but im gettin used to it now and starting to enjoy it

x

Good luck with the weigh in. I also switched from slimming world to ww. I am loving it and find that I don't need to eat as much as I used to in slimming world. I find the choice so much better. I am sure you will really enjoy the variety when you get in the full swing of it. I also found on saturday at the chinese buffet that I could only manage 1 and a bit plate fulls of food, because I am just not used to eating huge portions anymore. If I had still been on SW I would of probably had 3/4 plate fulls because my portion control was non existent then.

Back