Ok Lovelys...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by goolian, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am here and I am ready and raring to go 100%...

I have decided to go SS 100% but if I find I am struggling I will simply move up a plan rather than give up!

I am so determined today, wish me luck, and any tips would be greatfully accepted... :p:eek::p

saraian24 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save

Hiya - well i have no tips as such, you know getting into ketosis is the hardest part but from there its all downhill - if you cannot bear just 3 packs and are so hungry you want to die type thing - have chicken breast cooked - ready to snack on in the fridge - it saved me from choc.

If you are cooking for children - have a hot drink - i find that helps me and just keep remebering why you are doing this!!!

Once your in kland - goolian you know its all downhill - im fine and im the worst emotional eater, snacker in the world lol, so i m sure youl be just great!!!

xxx

4. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well no children so i am safe on that front, will probably still try and cook for OH... i am an emotional eater too, but the only person that can make me do this is me!

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oooohhh good luck hun!
    Main tip is drink, drink, drink!!! Keeping yourself well hydrated will keep those nasty withdrawal headaches to a minimum.
    If i have to cook for the kids & am feeling like a might give in and have something i chew sugar free gum. (you're not really supposed to have it but its better than eating)
    If you are desperate for something other than water and need a treat have a can of coke zero (only one can a day & only when you really need it - but tbh its better to get the first two weeks out of the way frist to establish ketosis)

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah if it wasn't for coke zero i would never get through it lol

7. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck x

Coke zero is my friend too, I reward myself with a can in the evening each day.

Annie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.