ok new start lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by byron, 28 December 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

well after a month of being off the diet, and my laptop breaking im back today and starting fresh! i started in june and weighed a massive 17st 2.5lbs now im down to 13st 5lbs n wanting to get e few more stone off!!- xlaura x
    ok-
    monday- green day

breakfast -2 eggs,baked beans
    lunch -pasta, tuna(heb) mayo-x2 syns/ 2 oranges
    (Hea)- 250mls semi skimed milk

dunno wot ill be having 4 tea ill update l8r
    my mission is not to eat after 8:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. byron

byron Full Member

tuesday- green day

breakfast- 1 banana

lunch- didnt get chance

Tea- jacket potato, tuna(heb) califlower

(hea)-250mls semi skimmed milk

Im Hoping nt to have any syns today, as i had so many at the weekend!! and need to go hopping to get sum yoghurts after work lol !!

Last edited: 29 December 2009
  4. pangie

pangie Member

u have done very well, i m starting again after new year, got party new year eve so thats why i am waiting lost quite bit with sw before so know it can be done how long has it taken u

5. byron

byron Full Member

hi pangie, i started in june and im about 2.4lbs off my 4 stone award hun- good luck im sure you can do it!!

6. byron

byron Full Member

ok so today(tuesday) didnt go to plan wot with going back to work and having chocolates offered to me around every corner!! chocolate is my greatest weekness ltho i can resist everyting else- im going to have to start sw from scratch i think

wednesday- Red day
    breakfast- an orange

lunch- ww veg soup(heb)

Tea- x6 crackerbreads(heb) tuna and onion
    - baked beans
    HEA- 250mls semi skimmed milk

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.