Ok next move

domino

So, have just finished my first week doing 790 properly, meaning I should have been 790ing for the last few weeks but have tended to do a bit of ss and 790 together.

Anyway, lost a 1lb ~ wish it was more, but hey ~ it's a loss:party0011: so I can't complain. Will 790 next week, then depending on how that goes will move onto 1000. Just to spice it up a bit I've also dropped my target by a few llbs to 9.7 so now have 9lbs to go.

Now I'm wondering whether to get back to the Gym next week. Pre CD I used to go every week day morning and Sunday afternoon. Used to do 1/2hr each week day and around an 1hr workout on the Sunday. Haven't done any gym work since starting CD coz I wasn't sure whether that would have been counter productive.

If I start back, albeit slowly ~ can I use the treadmill, stair climber ~ well basically cardio equipment or will this slow my weight loss down even more. Or will it have the opposite effect and actually speed up my weight loss going through maintenance.

I say to clients to start cardio when they are on 1200 and upwards as they are then definately out of ketosis and have some carb in their body.

Mike

Back