Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ok offically bk!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by catznolan, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    had my first weigh in la nyt since i startd bk on ww. weighed in at 13st 13lbs (mad hw i wnt evn tell my fella wat i weigh but id rite it ere ha). aiming for bout 3lbs this week an guna do 30 mins on wiifit evry nyt...ill get dr!!:girlpower:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to let you know when I started SF on the 7th January I weighed exactly the same as you. I now weigh 11 stone which is in the healthy weight bracket for my height however I want to get down to about 10 stone 5lbs. It can be done!!

Good luck on ww.

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    well dun uve dun quarr well. oh i plan on achievein it....and no i cn get dr. congrats x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.