1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 4busybee, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I know i must be getting everyones nerves on here now......ihave done lighterlife, then cd then ww then back to cd then slimming world etc etc and so it goes on. Anyway i have rejoined slimming world and hope that this will beit for me so far so good, am pleased to say that i ma on day 6 and all is going great. I even managed to get through the weekend which beleive me is a breakthrough for me.

Anyway hope no one will mind if i hang around here and join the forum again, Think i may need lots of support and hope that i can help others as well.

Lots of love Busy XX
    cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Busy

Welcome back and good luck with SW!!! I have started a recipes sticky thread at the top if you need some inspiration, or if you have any nice recipes please post them there!

Carrie x
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Course you're not:whoopass:

Well done for getting to day 6 mate. Sounds like the heads in the right place. Now go and glue it still:D
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Busy, don't you worry about how many times you try - as long as you keep trying, you haven't failed!! Well done on getting to day six and looking forward to hearing our progress on SW :)
  6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done on day 6 and good luck at weigh in. xxxx
  7. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Awwwwww you guys are soooo nice!!!! Thanks for such a lovely welcome back, feels good to be here like being with old friends.:thankyou: :grouphugg:
  8. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none in particular
    hry dont worry about it hun, ive been swapping and changing diets like crazyyyy over the last few months but im back where i first started with sw as its the best one there is :D

good luck and welcome back ;)
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice collection of stars Busy!! :cool:
  10. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Welcome busy heres to a lifetime change with SW :party0016:.:D
  11. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hey welcome Busy. Ive also be round the block a few times.........im 30 in may can not be over weight because this is a big thing for me, i keep on sayin to myself i will not be fat at 30 and its working!
    Good luck with your weight loss
  12. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Busy, I think most of us feel like we've been on various diets our whole lives! Good luck with your first weigh in ahhh!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.