Ok, so day 1.... Can this be right??

wannabefitatthirty

So I went to my 1st meeting tonight n they have sed that I am allowed 31points.... That seems like a lot!!!!!

I am a total snacker n need to learn to only have 1 bag of crisps, n 1 biscuit rather than eat them til they're gone lol Which is why I thought this diet would suit me as u could basically eat what u want :) within ur points allowance :)

But saying all this, I have worked out my food for today.... Can't really b bothered to cook today do here goes

Eleveneses (I cant eat breakfast)
Multipack wotsits -2pp
Ww bakewell slice- 2pp

Lunch
Ww tomato soup -2pp
2 slices nimble wholemeal- 2pp

Dinner
Ww lasagne -7pp
Broccoli -0pp

Plus 3pp of milk for my coffee's

That's only 18pp used- if I use more I will actually b forcing myself to eat more :-/ obviously I could (quite easily) use my points to have more crisps & Ww slices but isn't that defeating the object lol
Arrrggghhhhh I'm confused

This is correct, However WW is trying to help you make better choices, rather than having chrisps and a cake (even tho YUMMM) maybe try and have crumpets, porrage with fruit, something which will sustain you for longer, use slightly more PP and help you curb those snack attacks..

Good luck and you'll get into the swing of things... have a look at some food blogs

Make yourself a snooothie fr breakfast or have some fruit juice... Or a latte or hotchoc with full milk to make your points up?? Do you not eat breakfast at all?? I dont in the week but will have a breakfast bar around 10-11 or a yogurt with fruit... As for your dinner maybe have a few chips with the lasagna or garlic bread?

Hiya, well I have some thing at about 11, which is usually something with a coffee- biscuits or cereal bar... Then I'm having my lunch now :)

I spoke to friend who had success with weight watchers n she sed exactly the same thing- to bulk my dinners up with points which is what I'm going to do :)

I am actually poorly with ear infection today n am a bit off of my food- so had a Nescafé skinny mocha for 2points this morning n I'm just eating a 6pp sandwich :) n bag of wotsits :) 3pp

Am loving this diet I really am- whenever I'm hungry I can eat- I don't even feel like I'm on a diet cos I can eat whatever I fancy within my points :) its amazing!

I wanted a diet that was a lifestyle change- one that I could always stick to without thinking about it- which is def achievable :-D

Hope you feel better soon, Have you started a food diary? they are good for motivation and subscribe to some others too, it's good to get food idea's and support from others.. I always end up back with good ole WW.. not sure why i ever leave here in the first place !!!

Hey...I felt exactly the same last week when I joined. Was allocated the same amount of points as you. I work nights and not really fussed on a big meal before work and the thought of a big meal when I get home would be worse. So I have dairy lea on thick ww toast or a bagel before I go to work and then it's Oreos...wot sits...banana.....animal biscuits. Not ideal but worked for me as I lost 6 pounds in first week and it didn't even feel like I was trying lol

Hey Shelley, yes I'm very snacky- I have 5 children, own my own kids disco business so I really struggle to do big meals... I will do kids big healthy meals but to b honest I don't tend to eat the same time as them

I really hope I lose a lot this week

wannabefitatthirty said:
Hiya, well I have some thing at about 11, which is usually something with a coffee- biscuits or cereal bar... Then I'm having my lunch now :)

I spoke to friend who had success with weight watchers n she sed exactly the same thing- to bulk my dinners up with points which is what I'm going to do :)

I am actually poorly with ear infection today n am a bit off of my food- so had a Nescafé skinny mocha for 2points this morning n I'm just eating a 6pp sandwich :) n bag of wotsits :) 3pp

Am loving this diet I really am- whenever I'm hungry I can eat- I don't even feel like I'm on a diet cos I can eat whatever I fancy within my points :) its amazing!

I wanted a diet that was a lifestyle change- one that I could always stick to without thinking about it- which is def achievable :-D

Im sure you will do just fine, it just takes a bit to get into the swing of it :) x

Back