ok so i done something naughty

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    and i just had a take away, i had kebab, salad and chips, my plate was full and normally i would of polished it off but i couldnt even touch it, my sister ate most of it, i know im wrong for eating it but its made me feel better to know that my stomach has definatly shrunk and i dont eat food like i use to! just thought id share that x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Symphony

Symphony Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I cant leave you alone for 5 minutes can i? lol.

Seriously though, the important thing is you stay focused smanf. If it wasnt for your support this week i would have caved in my first 2 days. You can do this mate!

The good thing is, your not beating yourself up about it, tomorrows another day. Lets both have good results on the scales on wednesday! dont feel like youve ruined this week and carry on eating, just start SSing again tomorrow.

You dont want me to be a fat bride! i will eat if you eat!

Love you Smanf

Sah xx

4. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Definitely! I found the same when I had to eat on Thursday, I just couldn't manage much! x

5. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im so lucky to have a bestest like you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.