Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OK, so I failed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    But I dont care that much. I didnt reach my target for my holiday on Wednesday but I lost 3st 9lbs for it! Theres a tiny part of me wanted to lose that extra 6lbs but it was a 'slim' chance it would happen anyway. I'm still classed as overweight even at 10st 13lbs but ho hum :)
    But I'm going on holiday on Wednesday for 2 weeks, will have what I want but in moderation, then I am already planning a return on Monday 2nd Nov with a brand new target for Christmas! Wish me luck and stay positive, everyone! You've been a fantastic forum and a great support for me!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well done hun, nevermind about the 6lbs - 3stone 9lbs is amazing. I hope you have a wonderful holiday - make sure you enjoy it! Hugs x x x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Enjoy your Kenya break !!!

You've done well losing what you have so far be proud :) x

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    have a superb holiday and dont let that 6lbs drag you down! Its just not worth your energy at the moment!
    Enjoy your holiday and deal with the scales another time! :D

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.