Ok so I've stopped smoking!!! Now to lose the pounds!

PSL

Hi Guys,
Stopped smoking 6 weeks ago. My BMI is just under twenty six but have already put on 5 pounds since I have stopped smoking. Going back to weight watchers tomorrow, as I can feel that I will keep piling on the pounds if I don't do something!!! Also I have an appointment with plastic surgeon on 4th March about NHS TT and don't want any reason for PCT to give me a no! Was referred for a TT after having two large babies and putting on 5 stone with first baby, now have a huge overhang and no elastic at all, stomach is ruined and also very big. So I really need to make sure my weight stays stable. I will have my first weigh in tomorrow so will keep you posted!

Paula

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLo9TH6/]
weight.png

Last edited:
Good luck on WW!

Well done on giving up smoking I keep thinking bout it but then think nah! lol. Good luck at WI xx

Thanks a lot will let you know...curvysam it hasn't been that bad with the smoking but can't stop eating chocolate now!!!!

I have never actually tried to give up and think whilst dieting is prob not the best time!

Ok, so had my first weigh in! 11st....put on 6 pound in 6 weeks! unbelievable!!!!! Then found out that my car is going to cost me £250 to get MOT'd was not happy!!! went straight to Greggs and bought a flake cake! Not a good start. Back on track tomorrow. I need help ladies I need to keep up the will power! Whats worse is I love being slim and feel crappy when I eat rubbish food yet I keep doing it!

Cakes are fine as long as u point them. Worth just forgetting bout now. Rarely a day goes by where I dont have a cake thing or choccie thing. I spent ages walking round the supermarket looking for the better ones. Asda value choccie swiss rolls are 33p for 6 and only 1.5 per cake. Worth a choccie fix! If u look on the discovery and favourite thread there are loads of low point things for those moments. You'll do great!

me too , didnt realise they were so low in points, buy them for the girls but steer well clear, guess i dont have to now.

See thats why this site is so bloody brilliant

Ok....so I lost 3lb this week, was hoping I would lose more but I have lost all the same! Cannot remember how to change my counter! Any help?????

well done on your 3lbs - would give you advice on the counter but doesnt look like you have one anymore! xxx

Back