• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy OK, so who's an EE convert?

i have done 2, im more fuller than i have been on green and red days- really worried that its not going to work though, suppose i just cant get my head round all the food we are now allowed

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I havent tried it yet, still too afraid really!

There's no need for me to do it really, i only do green days anyway as i don't eat much meat, so it's wasted on me. I'd rather stick to green where i have 2 a's and 2 b's... xx

My C recommended only doing 3 days of EE so I'm going to try that this week and see how it goes.

Me I love it doing it all this week and the scales are already 2lb down in a couple of days. Feel less bloated and the meals are so much easier too. xxx

I'm still too scared as well... I just about got my head round the classic plan!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have been on it all week too. I try not to fill my plate up too much. I think for it to work, we need to think portion control. I dont think you can get away with say, loads of beef curry and then loads of rice on top, just equal amounts really.

If I think about it, I am probably still doing red days. Like yesterday I had tuna pasta (HEXB on red) and for tea I had loads of gammon with a small jacket pot (HEXB) and sweetcorn (would be synned on red). It's just the freedom of not weighing. Or if you feel like having a bigger jacket potato or some SW chips.

Annie68

Silver Member
If I think about it, I am probably still doing red days. Like yesterday I had tuna pasta (HEXB on red) and for tea I had loads of gammon with a small jacket pot (HEXB) and sweetcorn (would be synned on red). It's just the freedom of not weighing. Or if you feel like having a bigger jacket potato or some SW chips.
I think that's pretty much what I did the other day tbh. I had gammon with a jacket potato, but the spud was really about the same size as I'd normally have for a HexB on a red day. The only difference between EE and Red day was that I had 2 HesB's

ive been doing it all week but not sure what my weight loss is going to be (get weighed on monday), i hope it is more then 1/2lb as thats all ive been losing the past few weeks i dunno whats going wrong!! lol. it took me ages to get to my 3 stone award i really dont want it to take as long to get to my 1/2 stone award!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
I enjoy them

I have done them this week and will see what the scales say come monday! xx

SarahB

Silver Member
I have been doing EE all week, not convinced I will have a loss. Love the diet but don't think it works for me.

Have got WI tomorrow morning so we will see.

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Most people dont think they have lost in the 1st week. I have said this before, but I really dont think SW would have spent all that money on a new plan for it not to work?

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Nah I agree with that I do think your body take tim to adjust tho! x

My consultant asked if the whole class would have a go at EE all week this week. I have to say that I wasn't too taken with the idea at first, but I'm pleased now I've done it! You can pretty much eat anything, and I've definately noticed a loss on the scales. Roll on WI Mon and I'll see how successful it's been :)

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Ive done 2 days of EE and to be honest I find I'm doing mainly green but with more superfree and less syns, which can only be a good thing.

Today's menu:
B - HiFi Choc Orange (HEb) and Muller Light
Snack - Banana
L - Jacket Potato with tuna and 1oz cheddar (HEa) salad no dressing.
Snack - Apple and Dark Highlights (1.5 syns)
D - Mashed Potato with Bramley Apple Quorn Sausages and 10g of gravy (2 syns)

As the tuna would be a HEb anyway it's just like being super good on a green day. Plus I would normally use HEb's for bread and this is forcing me to incorporate more variety.

I'm still going to be a dedicated green girl but I'll see how this weeks WI goes and if it's helped I'll be adding a few EE in per week.