ok terrible weekend so far!!!!

byron

:sigh:well after an awfull day t work friday, in so many words cleaning up a dead man so his family could visit him, then watching him taken out by underatkers the worst part was the undertakers were the same men who carried my mums coffin in 2006!!!!!( i just cant seem to get this out of my mind- its haunting me!!!) so i drank so much lastnite i fell asleep( the sins wernt worth thinking about) and all i wana do now is comfort eat............(((crys)))) god why is life so difficult n filled with so many challanges to overcome
ok so ive had my rant now(((sorry))
laura xx

Awww sweetie. **Hugs**

Anything that reminds us of a bad time hit us hard - it's how it goes. And it being your Mum - that must hurt loads.

If you're having a bad personal time, forget SW for a couple of days. Try not to go too off it, cause you'll feel worse for it later...but it's not the most important thing. YOU are.

Have you ever spoken to anyone about your Mum? it might help? xxxx

That sounds terrible hun i think i would react the same as you. Take a couple of days out to get yourself together, dont worry about the plan the main thing is to get your head sorted!

Hugs to u! x

Have you thought of asking for some bereavement counselling? It can be pretty harrowing, I've been thro it but I found it quite useful.

Back