ok well week 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jellybeans, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok week 3 has been the hardest week for me and i got weighed today and i didnt see the 9's :-( i lost a pound a pound is still a pound though better off than on is totm though so going to keep at it and hope for better nxt week xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You've done well :)

Getting through a hard week is always to be congratulated and you still lost weight!! That shows determination to succeed and is an important part of any diet.

Keep having the water, all the shakes, and sticking 100% and you will get there :)

From your ticker, you haven't got masses to lose so 1lb is definitely creditworthy :) and look, you're well into the healthy BMI bracket - so there's a silver lining to every cloud!

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As you've said - a pound is still a pound, so well done on the loss & you may well have a bigger loss next week; these things seem to have a way of balancing out.

Good luck for your next week :)

Hannah

5. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    why is it though that my pharmisit asked if i have cheated grrrrrrr been bloddy tough week wanting and dreaming about food lol to be asked if u have cheated!!!!!!!!!!

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hey jelly well done, i only lost 1lb a couple of weeks ago and it is a bummer but it`s better off than on .. good for you for keeping positive and gl 4 next week xxxx

7. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Jellybeans! 1lb is better off than on! You've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks, that's something to be proud of. I can put on up to 7lbs when it's my TOTM so you may have a big loss next week.

Keep going strong, take your shake and drink plenty of water. You'll be at goal in no time!

8. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey sweetie! Very well done! Sounds like your pharmacist is a bit of a cowbag....but don't be discouraged. A pound off forever is better than nothing. I think you're doing brilliantly. AND...with you having less to lose it might be that it's harder to get it off.

Very well done and you WILL get there hun

x

9. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
  10. maybebaby

maybebaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like you said better off than on and you have done very well to loose with totm and all those horrible hormones lurking around your boddy!! Heres to next weigh in good luck this week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.