ok whos restarting tommorrow?

amethyst

Banned
I AM emms are you still up for it mate?

anyone else?

i am bk in wales now just me and the baby so smash all the way for her lol only for a week though so i should be in ketosis by the time i am bk in leic lol

oh and my mum gave me a cup with a lid quite small but fingers crossed it will be ok to mix my shakes... (please no lumps lol)

:D

hi im starting tommorow again, good luck.
ill be around tommorow so we can chat.

:D

Hello:) i am restarting again too - had a terrible weekend but am determined again.

We can do this!!

hi girls,
day 1 for me, and feeling great.
just been shopping and have been drooling at the size 8s.

we can do this.
good luck everyone

omg day 1 for me too, not going very well, i just posted about the shaker bit.. my packs are lumpy :(

and i have a sweet tooth :(

lol

urghh

how do you mix yours without an elec blender?

i bought one of them of ebay few weeks ago, it was useless for me.. lol

Hi hun and good luck,
i mix mine into a paste and then add more water.
or hold your nose and down the lumps.
i think you can buy hand blenders in asda cheap

Hi hun and good luck,
i mix mine into a paste and then add more water.
or hold your nose and down the lumps.
i think you can buy hand blenders in asda cheap

hi salty i have just done that and whisked it adding more water, still a few lumps and sticky at the bottom but i managed it..

my arm aches now lol (god i so lazy).. have to do this for the next week now.. lol

thanks

I've restarted today. Had a tetra and loads of water so far. This is the danger time of day for me coming in from work. I've just had half a tub of cottage cheese and cold ham. Would love to be SSing but know i'm not that strong anymore, might manage it for the last 7lbs. My evening meal is going to be healthy salad but i will be adding beetroot, tomato, spring onion. I wont be in ketosis so my loss will be slower i'm probably on about 1200 cals.
Good luck to you all with your restart.

Yes restart for me today too - as I was on week 3 and we went away for the weekend and I forgot all my sachets in a rush!!! Friend does not have net for me to find local CDC so I just gave in and had food...which was yum i must say!! lol

But it was a complete carb (& few wines) overload - anyway started back today and just about 2 have a shake now, but not feeling hungry yet which is strange - too scared to do a ketostix as I will not be happy with a light pink reading! Ha ha...luckily only put on 1 & half lb from the weekend though....plus have netball tonight so that should burn some extra off!

well where all doing really well!!
V

I'm on day 2 and so far so good. Just in from work and had a lovely and much needed coffee, unfortunately i had 2 biscuits with it. That is the only coffee i drink in a day and if i have to have 2 biscuits to stay on track then so be it. I need to get on the wii fit again tonight and burn them off.

Back