• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

loopdidoo

S: 16st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 3st0lb(18.67%)
I would say yes, but that is because I do all the time LOL! Not sure everyone would agree but at times when I wonder WHY? am I doing this to myself the scales always cheer me up!
Oh and well done so far! x

I tend to weigh myself on day 3 & 6 of my week, I don't do it anymore than that as when I was weighing daily, I noticed it didn't move for a few days and at one point, I nearly gave up as thought it wasn't working!

some people shouldnt weigh themselves some shoyuld .. depends how it makes you feel !!
myself .... I weight myslef every single morning , and if its a good loss I am very happy and it motivates me to keep going , and if there is no loss or even a gain .. it makes me more determianed to stick to it .. so for me .. it keeps me on track no matter what happens ...

If you think a lack of movement or even a gain may make you feel bad and demotivated then i would say dont do it

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
Normally weighing for me is a very bad idea, but I know ill stick to this diet while Im doing it, however getting back into the habit of weighing daily I think is not good so I am going to try and avoid it.

MrsN

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st4lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.59%)
I do it out of habit. And I'm interested to see if there is a difference overnight.
I'm aware my scales are different to the chemists but I know what I was to start with on mine and theirs so it doesn't bother me.

loopdidoo

S: 16st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 3st0lb(18.67%)
I do it out of habit. And I'm interested to see if there is a difference overnight.
I'm aware my scales are different to the chemists but I know what I was to start with on mine and theirs so it doesn't bother me.
Me too MrsN!
I don't always expect to see a difference but just to remind myself of how much I lost so far gives me a boost. If I've lost more it is a bonus!!