Okay, I have taken the plunge...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
...and been brave and posted my underwear before and now pics!

The first picture is absolutely disgusting!!! Even now I still have a belly, and I still have fat thighs BUT I am so proud of the change so why should I hide that? I'm also proud that my stretch marks have faded. Looking at the comparison made me feel so much better about myself as I was feeling really low.

I guess it's no different to wearing a bikini on the beach (not that I would yet!!!).

Honest opinions please :p here is the link to my album:

http://www.minimins.com/10812-soontobelittlegem-albums-diet-pictures.html

Gem x

Thanks hun! I didn't really think there was a difference until I compared the pictures. I am so glad I took before pictures even though they are hideous!!! Something to look at to remind me not to go back there again!!! x

Fantastic achievement! What a difference!
xx

wow well done-wish i'd taken pictures - you can really see the difference
good job well done x

I get "You do not have permission to view this page"

??

Hi Gem,

Aww well done! It's such a difference, not only are you looking great but you obviously feel more confident.

It's quite a journey you've had!

Your doing so well, and your very brave too!

x

WOW well done stblg!

You can tell how much happier you are now..... matching set lol

WOw. Swit swoo. That is a massive improvement, I am so jealous. You should be proud!!

Hello......................you are NOT disguisting you are a person who is doing something about their weight like all of us ! And I think the difference is amazing, you can see you have lost from everywhere ! I can see your waist and your legs are so much slimmer !!!!!

It takes guts to show your pic, but remember people will look at them and they will be inspired by YOU !!!!!

When I first started I wanted to see photo after photo of success stories, it's fine to see peoples stats in their sigs, but the real evidence is in photos !!!

I think you are a superstar !

Thanks to everyone!!!

Charley it was your fab pics that encouraged me to put mine up so thanks :)

WOw. Swit swoo. That is a massive improvement, I am so jealous. You should be proud!!

Sulley, are you jealous that you don't have my lovely lilac undies? ;)

Ummm yeh thats it. I was more jealous of ur fella but there you go.

wow, such a difference, your doing really well!

Back