Okay, i offiially LOVE the porridge...

Colony

It gets a lot of bad reports and I felt distinctly nauseated when I first tried it, but if you make it right with a small amount of boiled water (say half a mugful) and microwave for one minute it turns out perfectly! Hot, sweet and sticky! Although you have to watch it because a few times mine has bubbled over!

I didn't even like porridge pre-CD! My favourite is the original flavour. Tastes like golden syrup! Y.U.M! Try it if you haven't yet!

Colony said:
It gets a lot of bad reports and I felt distinctly nauseated when I first tried it, but if you make it right with a small amount of boiled water (say half a mugful) and microwave for one minute it turns out perfectly! Hot, sweet and sticky! Although you have to watch it because a few times mine has bubbled over!

I didn't even like porridge pre-CD! My favourite is the original flavour. Tastes like golden syrup! Y.U.M! Try it if you haven't yet!

Yummy... I use 4 fluid 04 of boiling hot water in a jug with a hand blender... It's thick & fabulous.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Whoop whoop I had another today- Maple and Pecan- smells like caramel!!

It's now replacing my lunchtime meal of soup (I'm not really a soup fan- I have to force them down!).

Who else out there looooves the porridge!?

Colony said:
Whoop whoop I had another today- Maple and Pecan- smells like caramel!!

It's now replacing my lunchtime meal of soup (I'm not really a soup fan- I have to force them down!).

Who else out there looooves the porridge!?

Tried porridge for the first time on Tuesday and i love it. I only got 2 maple/peacan as i wasn't sure if id like them - Now i can't wait to get more. Id rather have that instead of my shakes now. Will try all flavours next week :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

My counselor has told me we can't get the original flavour anymore, just the maple and pecan, or apple and cinnamon.I love the maple and pecan one the best!

Pampered said:
My counselor has told me we can't get the original flavour anymore, just the maple and pecan, or apple and cinnamon.I love the maple and pecan one the best!

Agreed.... At least u can still get maple and peacan. Imagine if u couldn't get that anymore - that wouldn't be funny..... I had 2 porridges and a soup today. Im not keen on apple and cinnamon but its ok!? I will see if my consultant has the original next week and try it.

Agreed.... At least u can still get maple and peacan. Imagine if u couldn't get that anymore - that wouldn't be funny..... I had 2 porridges and a soup today. Im not keen on apple and cinnamon but its ok!? I will see if my consultant has the original next week and try it.

I adore the maple and pecan, I may just go back and buy it after I've come off the diet. Apple and cinnamon is ok, but I force myself to have it every few days so that I don't get sick of the same porridge every day. I generally have porridge for breakfast, a shake or bar for dinner, and a shake or bar for dinner. Only have 1 bar a day though. I'm so sick of the soups, I just cant bear the thought of them anymore. lol

Pampered said:
I adore the maple and pecan, I may just go back and buy it after I've come off the diet. Apple and cinnamon is ok, but I force myself to have it every few days so that I don't get sick of the same porridge every day. I generally have porridge for breakfast, a shake or bar for dinner, and a shake or bar for dinner. Only have 1 bar a day though. I'm so sick of the soups, I just cant bear the thought of them anymore. lol

Im going off the shakes... Went off the strawberry and vanilla one from my second week. Im only having choc shakes now & will try a toffee and walnut shake tomorrow! Im ok with soups but I only get tomato and sometimes chick and mush. I will do the same in terms of buying the porridge when Im finshed. Infact id probably buy all of the ones i like including bars (peanut and choc chewy...). Oh, and i will try the moose next week... X

I love the porridges, i'm now replacing my evening soup with a porridge in addition to my breakfast one. i dont know how to put it...they just feel more like i'm eating something rather than drinking something. mind you, i seem to be swapping and changing regularly to keep things interesting. i love the chicken and mushroom soup and the vegetable soup, i've dumped the tomato it just wasnt doing it for me but i'll prolly go bacjk to it for a change soon. tried the choc mint shake but not keen, so sticking with the others as i love the vanilla, banana and strawberry

watch out though! I went crazy over the porridge when it first came out and sickened myself with it, now I force it down, haha. They are great though, feels like real food rather than a drink

bobbielaura said:
Iv heard a lot about these bars, I'm on SS would I be allowed them do you think

You will be. I was allowed them after two weeks on ss.x

MikeyB & silencemylips

Yep, porridges definitely taste like food. I hope i don't go off them...x

I hate CD porridge!
There I've said it!
lol
hugs
xx

Dementia said:
I hate CD porridge!
There I've said it!
lol
hugs
xx

Loool

I hated them at first too, but now I'm like yuuuuuum! So weird, this diet changes people!! Xx

Love original but add my own cinnamon x

This diet changes us into slimline Gods and Godesses!

Back