• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Okay - no more excuses - back on plan

Silver Member
Following a crazy week and weekend, I have fallen off the wagon.

Largely due to lack of planning, and being out of routine. Everything is pretty much back to normal tomorrow, so I will start my diary up again, and get back to it.

I do love this diet!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

is working hard.....
Good for you!

So glad you had a great weekend (you deserved it) and brilliant you can get right back on to plan.

I agree - its a fabby 'diet' - especially this time of year when so many fruit and veg are in or coming in to season.

Have a great week! xx :)
Good luck for this week. I've started slimming world numerous times and haven't managed to stick to it for more than about 3 weeks. It is so easy to follow though so no more excuses for me either!

I hope you have a great week!

Here we go again ..
well done on your loss so far you look amazing and good on you for getting back on track

Silver Member
Thanks guys!! It's so easy to stick to when I have time to plan, I just need to learn to control it when I'm flying by the seat of my apple catchers!!

Silver Member
I started the week very badly as well, I think the reason for going off plan is all the free time I've had - the past month I have been on placement full time which keeps me busy and my mind off food, but with it being half-term I've had a good rest and too many opportunities to eat and drink! Fortunately I soon nipped that in the bud and the past few days I've stuck 100% as normal. Had a sneaky weigh this morning (my official at home WI is Monday), looks like a STS which is great considering the rubbish I have eaten and it's * week as well which nearly always results in a gain!

SW recognises that things/events come up which envitably means we go off plan - the key is getting straight back on as soon as possible!

Gold Member
hope you have a good week - its easy to give up after a blip, so its really good you are back and gaining your focus again!

think about how well you have done and make sure you remember your goal! xxx