okay so I'm back!!

So as of tomorrow I'm back on lipotrim I lasted only 2 weeks last time and in that short time lost nearly 2 stone (hardly a drop in the ocean) then managed to talk myself into the fact I could do this by healthy eating! Haha well that was a joke I've nearly put it all back on and am gutted so its time to give this a serious go! I'm starting tomorrow and weighing in wednesday and I'm hoping my willpower wins this time! :D

Welcome back luv, doesn't sound like you did a refeed!!! Your first week should be a good loss because most of what you've put on will be water and go again. Time to get serious and plan for your refeed properly when it's time to avoid having to do this again x x x

Lol, won't hold it against you unless you do it again (I'm kidding! x x x)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. You know the next couple of days will be tough, but you know you can get through them without dying - although you may feel like you are. Start drinking water and let us know how you're getting on :)

You won't be the only person holding it against me if it happens again haha! I'm well prepared for the "starving" feeling although I wasn't too bad last time I'm expecting to be worse this time around! I'm actually excited to be re starting! :D will keep you posted! X

Saw on another thread that you have 13st to lose. LT is deffo an fantastic option for you. I'm also excited for you as this will make a huge positive difference to your well-being x x x

Around 13 stone yes! I've always been big I don't think I was "average" size since I was 7! I'm 22 this year and fed up I want to feel good about me for the 1st time ever I'm very excited too I started with my sister last time then she stopped and I was like oh well mabey I should too big mistake I WILL do this! :D thanks for the support x

I too had been overweight since I had my tonsils out at approx age 7. You're 22, I'm 42. Good for you, don't waste the 20 years I did. Make the change now, you won't regret it x x x

I'm due to have my tonsils out soon! :( I'm so determined this time I don't want to be the fat one anymore! Drinking my first shake as we speak and actually enjoying it! :D xxx

Another good reason to lose weight - for you op :) Well done on your first shake down today and cheers to many more, you can do it! X x x

Kay is the voice of experience around here and she's right, lose the weight now! I've been overweight since i was 5, i remember when i was about 9 my auntie told me it was puppy fat and it wound fall off me eventually... then last october i turned 30 and realised it hadn't fallen off me. i'd spent my whole life moaning and making excuses about my weight but decided i didn't want to be over 20 stone when i turned 31 and was very motivated to lose weight and said to everyone that i was going to lose weight this year, but it was all talk and i done nothing. But then when my size 26 trousers were getting tight on me at the start of march i realised i was only 7 months away from turning 31 and i was only getting fatter, it was hard to accept and knew i needed something drastic but with immediate results and i knew lipotrim would work.

Don't hang around your 20's feeling crap about your weight, do something now, i wish i had, learn from our mistakes!

Okayy so I'm absolutely devastated and close to tears I'm due to be paid monday and I received a letter today telling me as of immediately my pay is being cut but in all honesty I'm barely scraping by what with payin 36 pound a week for lipotrim and being currently jobless so this cut means Its impossible for me to afford to do this diet! I just don't know what to do!!!!! :'(

Goldengirl that's awful. Take a day or 2 to get your head around what the letter said, its a shock to get and will take a few days to sort things out. Hope you're ok :eek:

Oh no luv! That's terrible!!!

I used to be the most easygoing, just get on with it person and not political at all. Over the last few years I have got so outraged with the current framework and short-sightedness of this govt and more people need to understand the outrageous things that have happened! What a bunch of idiots, crippling the economy with their stupid policies. Aaarrrgghh! I can't tell you how mad and frustrated I am but you might have guessed by now!!! Did you know that there are more food banks opening every month because working families can't afford to feed themselves? 1 in 5 working families are in distress!!!! We are returning to Victorian poverty and it's disgraceful. BTW this is all because of the banks, and the govt are making it worse!!

Have you considered approaching your doctor? You can get it cheaper via them.
Is there anyone you can think of that can sponsor you? Family, friends, local businesses, crowdfunding, charity appeal like on Just Giving?

It would be cheaper for the NHS to support people like us and help us to lose weight to avoid all the medical issues and costs later on but hey ho, no forethought!

Get your thinking cap on to find a way to do this!!! x x x

I'm having a think and shall ring the doctor in the morning! I'm crippled I have to live on 45 pound a week and I have to go to the job centre at least once a week at 2.50 and I know that doesn't seem much but when your on so little to start with it is! I'm going back to college in september and at this rate won't be able to afford the travel! Its so annoying I want to do this for me and to make it cheaper in the long run for the nhs as they have already offered me a gastric band on the nhs but I decided to try and do this myself and I get knocked back like this! I'm thinking it will just have to be healthy eating with low calories and count what I eat! Not sure if I can even afford weight watchers! :( thanks for your support guys you've been great xx

Sorry to hear that's, hope you sort things out xx

Back