Okay, so I'm hungry!

minirog

Silver Member
I mean REALLY hungry! I think it's because I have been eating loads for the past two weeks and now my body is used to having more. I've shocked it today!

Anyway, my question is this. My hubby thinks I can have four packs a day because of my height, but I'm not sure. I don't want to 'cheat'.

I am 5'8.

Thank you!

p.s. I'm also having 200mls of skimmed milk a day. Is this okay?

on SS+ you are allowed 4 cambridge packs a day and 200mls of skimmed milk. I am doing SS and adding in the milk as I need it with tea, but otherwise sticking to three packs. I am not sure what height you need to be for 4 packs a day I have not checked.

I'm pretty sure 5' 8" is right in the border of having to have 4 shakes a day but check with your consultant. I'm 5' 8" and chose to have 3 a day and find I'm usually ok with this but keep a few as back up in case I need and extra one and find it didn't ever affect my loss. X

I'm sure someone will correct me but it you're 5' 8'' or over then you have 4 packs per day. Hang in there Hun it will get easier xx

ul find that 4th shake makes alot of difference with the hunger. 3 shakes spaced out in a day is a long time between meals hence why iv changed from SS to SS+. im only on day one of ss+ but so far hunger has not been a problem. i hope that 4 th shake does the trick :) x

A few mention splitting up their shakes and making five or six smaller meals -- and spacing them out.

I find that the flavoured waters help.

MinnieMel

yup if your 5ft 8 and over you get 4 packs a day

You can easily have 4 a day, even if it is not due to your height it is SS+ and I am pretty sure statistically that the losses on SS+ are no different to SS (sure I read a moderator comment once to that effect). I am starving too, day 3 of restart and the hunger is setting in. Hopefully ketosis tomorrow. Good luck.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

I made it through with 3 packs today, but I think tomorrow I will go for the 4 and 200 mls of milk. Hopefully SS+ should still allow me to lose the weight quite quickly.

Day One down - bring on Ketosis (fingers crossed by day 3!)

It'll get better soon. I'll bet you're in ketosis and freezing with me in no time.

MM

Last edited:
It'll get better soon. I'll bet you're in ketosis and freezing with me in no time.

MM
Set too get even more freezing with the impending snow about to hit the country for the second :(

Yeah, not the best weather for VLCD. Oh well... there will always be some excuse to wait.

MM

Well, today I am hungry, headachey, knackered but COLD! Could this be the start of ketosis? Hope so. I cannot get my hands and feet warm.

sounds it to me, day 3 for me i always get a shocking headache then day 4 i feel fine

Hi Minirog,

Yeah! It sounds like the start of ketosis... but the headache may be a sign of dehydration so be sure to drink all your water.

MM

Back