Ola, Bonjour, Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DDT, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. DDT

DDT Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

So without the boring bits (maybe some)
    My story -

I figured saying it out loud (well - typing) that the sheer shame may get me extra large ass in gear!

22 years old - 2 beautiful little girls, one very handsome husband & looking forward to an active & healthy future!

Had a lightbulb moment and have sickened myself wondering why i have put weight-loss off for so long!

Not sure of the direction im heading - I start a detox week - Reccomended by the Dr on monday - Cabbage soup diet!

But from there - im a little stuck - all i know is i cant be 22 years old wearing size 22 maternity clothes for much longer - i need to do it for my girls, husband & my health!

The figures?
    Height 5'5
    Weight 18st 7lbs

I look forward to getting to now everyone a little better & please, and hints, tips, guidence, critisizm will be welcomed with open bingo wings!

DDT

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Let us know how your detox week goes.

Irene xx

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya :) good luck! cabbage diet sounds very.. cabbage-y lol, but hope you find the strength to stick to it.. *hugs* xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.