1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ***Saskya***, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (Green)

Im newish to this site, I joined in 2008 when I first joined SW but didnt have the guts to post!! I re-joined SW in November and have lost 2stone1.5lbs so far:D

However Im getting into a bad cycle of loss/gains and I have come on here for extra support... It looks like I will get it:)

Ohhh and were do people get the SW awards from in the siggys.. I have a few to add. :confused:

Good Luck All!! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi and welcome yes you certainly will get lots of help and support on here its great. If you go to the slimming world off topic forum there is a sticky called stickers that will explain how to add your awards. Good Luck x
  4. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey welcome back x i am in a similar situation as you as i lose weight and then put it on back and this site is so motivational and i have found i have gained when i havent come on here for a few days x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.