Ola!

***Saskya***

Hello!!! Ive just joined WW this evening! Im really looking forward to pro-points! I lost 3 stone with SW but it just got soooo boring! So 3 weeks ago stopped and put on 10.5 pounds!!! :cry:

Anyway fresh start with PP! Any tips/ideas?

Happy Slimming!! x

Hi Saskya, welcome!

Well, you have done so well yourself so far we might be asking you for tips, lol.

Are you going to meetings or doing it yourself?

For me what I find works is tracking everything, keeping up the water intake (which isn't hard for me as I would have drank 2/3 pints of water a day anyway) and to excercise.

If you have a bad day don't let it ruin everything.

That's all I can think of for now!

Welcome and good luck with ww :) It is really easy and for the first time ever i have stayed on track with a diet. I would definately invest in a calculator/app. As on PP 2+2 doesnt always make 4. Multiples sometimes work out as 2+2 being 5. A calculator/app will do this automatically for you when you put in multiples; however without this mistakes can easily be made.

The zero point fruit and veg will be your best friends, i eat so much more veg now and i use it to bulk up my meals.

The forum here is great for meal ideas etc so good luck :)

I love WWs, so much choice.

I have one tip and that is to ensure your store cupboard has some low point snacks in there, max 2 pts each, then when you feel hungry and you haven't got time to make anything and you dont want to go over your points they are at hand.

I have some snack pots from asda, also just got in some magic star ice lollys, they are lush!

Jemmalb said:
What's a snack pot? Never noticed them in asda x

Dunno if its the same thing Shazza is taking about but activia do snackpots and they work out at 2pp, they're a good size too and quite delish :) x

Also welcome to the gang Saskya, I'm pretty new to this too... ;)

sorry took me ages to get on the puter!!! snack pots are either cous cous or noodles but snack size, the noodle ones are not that nice but the cous cous ones really fill a hole and stop me from snacking on things I shouldn't.

Worth a try??

sorry took me ages to get on the puter!!! snack pots are either cous cous or noodles but snack size, the noodle ones are not that nice but the cous cous ones really fill a hole and stop me from snacking on things I shouldn't.

Worth a try??

You got a link I never heard of these either, but they sound really tasty just not sure next time I go shopping what exactly they look like..

Ooh thanks link worked. The chicken and sweetcorn noodle one looks nice, might give that a try next time I pass ASDA (love noodles I do)

Back