Old Core Plan

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kered, 9 May 2009.

1. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Hi All

I have done the core plan in the past, but it was well over a year ago, but to be honest, I have completely forgotten what is free and what is not. The only thing I do remember is that you are allowed your 3 meals a day and no snacking in between unless you are genuinely hungry, then it can be fruit, veg or ww fruities.

Well I have actually lost about 4 stone following lipotrim and I am now at target weight, but I would love to follow the core plan to maintain my weight loss, but obviously I would add a few treats in between to avoid losing any weight.

Could anyone possibly give me a link to all the free food on core? I would be really grateful for any help.
  2. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

3. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Rachael, I will have a study over this now.

Thanks again.
  4. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

you're very welcome :) well done on your success so far - good luck with your maintenance! xxx
    kered likes this.
  5. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Thanks. Maintenance is just as stressful as trying to lose lol, but in a different way.

Good luck in your journey, you are doing really well up to now.
  6. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Well-Known Member

sorry everyone I just replied to something in totally the wrong place