1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Pics - am horrified!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mrscush, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I was talking to OH last night about what I have lost in weight, and how sometimes I forget what I used to look like before (as you see yourself ever day hey!).

Well, I have just had a look at some old pics pre-sw, and OMG I can notice the difference! My arm looks like a thigh - the size of it, and I look like I could eat one of my skinny friends who are beside me!

I know what I will be doing next time the 'devil on my shoulder' tempts me off the wagon - oh yes, looking at the old pics and thinking noooo - never again!

Motivation & a half!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.