• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Old Points Scheme !

S: 12st4lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 0st3lb(1.74%)
discover plan and vinatage points is the same plan as far as i am aware. When propoints arrived people who did not get on well with it returned to doing the old plan and they called themselves vintage pointers aka discover plan

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
G: 10st7lb
Hello all :peep:
Just wondering if anyone else is sticking to Weight Watchers Old Point Scheme A.KA Vintage Points?
If so get in touch !!
Would love to hear from you as I am currently religiously sticking to the plan !
I also have a massive list of foods and their points if you are struggling
Hollie
:king:
Hello Hollie-Marie

Yes I am!! Well I am officially restarting tomorrow

The Discover plan worked for me once before so I am heading back on that journey tomorrow

Good luck xx

Dinx

Silver Member
S: 17st8lb C: 15st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 2st2lb(12.2%)
welcome! vp and discover are the same plan...there are loads of people on here that will help you if your struggling..the inspiration and motivation on this site is amazing...best of luck :)

I don't care what they call it, all I know is that I am back on the old system and losing the weight I put on during my brief try with propoints. Good luck with the weight loss everyone.

Hi all, im also thinking of going back to the old system! i seem to be putting on weight instead of loosing & i got to goal on the discovery plan a few years ago, im not a big eater of fruit & the 29pp just dont go far when i was on 20 old points, goodluck everyone x

S: 24st3lb C: 24st3lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, i am a newbie here but have been following vintage points system and lost 2 stone. Well i did do slimming world for 2 weeks and lost 5lb but i like vintage points best! I didn't lose anything doing propoints and always noticed people in my class had always stayed the same or gained! So from monday i will be vintage pointing again! xxx

Dinx

Silver Member
Hi, i am a newbie here but have been following vintage points system and lost 2 stone. Well i did do slimming world for 2 weeks and lost 5lb but i like vintage points best! I didn't lose anything doing propoints and always noticed people in my class had always stayed the same or gained! So from monday i will be vintage pointing again! xxx
welcome aboard!! look forward to seeing how you get on :) im sure you will do just grand!

Nixnax

S: 10st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.65%)
Hey there,

I'm on vintage points as well. Officially starting today, was going to start yesterday but was so naughty I wrote it off. I wasn't in the right mindset. Today I am ready to go. I'm eating 21 points per day.

S: 12st1lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st11lb(6.51%)
hi i started back on old points yesterday! doing it from home using my old books so this forum is going to be a life saver!

Dinx

Silver Member
Hey there,

I'm on vintage points as well. Officially starting today, was going to start yesterday but was so naughty I wrote it off. I wasn't in the right mindset. Today I am ready to go. I'm eating 21 points per day.
hi and welcome aboard the discovery train :) get yourself a diary set up and you will soon have lots of minimates helping to keep you on track :) discover rocks!!! looking forward to seeing your losses :)

hi i started back on old points yesterday! doing it from home using my old books so this forum is going to be a life saver!
I do all mine from home too, as do a lot of minis on here...we are always around to offer any advice needed. Best of luck :)