Oldie becomes a newbie :)

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Hello i was here two years ago and lost two stone, now need to lose over 4 stone.

I remember a lot from last time and would really really like as much support as possible :)

I have got a 3 and a half month old and unfortunately gained a little too much *eek*

Feel free to reply her or PM me :D

Welcome back. You will notice the difference in no time. It will help you to get fit for when your little treasure starts toddling! Take care.

Im such a doughnut haha

I officially start tomorrow, got all my sachets and have the will power to do it this time. I WILL be a yummy mummy!!

Going to Scotland on Friday and return next Wednesday so my first WI will be Thursday afternoon, really looking forward to it.

I remember loving my chocolate shakes hot of an evening and soup at lunch time, it was brekkie i struggled with. Porridge was vile but have picked up a maple and pecan to try this time. Hoping my taste buds have changed now i have had my baby.

I have this image in my head of what i would like to look like. I know i never will as have proper baby belly so will always have a 'sagging stomach'. Only way to fix that would be surgery so lets hope i win the lottery lol.....

On a realistic note, i discovered my picture on her from my previous time doing Cambridge and would love to have that body back again.

I have now realised that my body was 'fine' as it was back then, i shouldnt have been so shy and embarassed by it. I was curvy but not fat.

Bring on the next 6 months or so :)

Hey hun, Good luck for your start i'm sure you'll lose them lbs in no time, and congratulations on ya lil one :)

Thank you ladies :)

Morning Hayley I remember you :)

Good luck with your restart x

Hi Shanny,

Nice to see you again :)

Well day 1 has been pretty good :)

Had 2 litres of water already, tried Maple and Pecan porridge :yuk:
Safe to say i will not be having that one again.

Had the oriental soup for lunch, had 2eggs (of the ss+ list) after not eating the porridge and then final sachet was a hot chocolate :)
Much better!!

Now to have more water after having scrambled egg (cooked in the microwave in a glass jug with a bit of pepper)..... Tomorrow i know i have sachets of things i like :D

Really need to invest in a tall skinny jug to do my shakes, got the electric whisk from last time but the jug is nowhere to be seen :confused:

Hoping i find one tomorrow :)

Hi,hows today gone? Are u doin ss or ss+?

Today has been easier enough :) I know its day 3+4 thats tough so we're goin away to distract me.
Im on SS for now.

Hey chick, How's day 3 going? always the killer day before the ketosis fairy comes, but sure you're managing well:) and another day closer to weigh in :D xxx

Hey chick, How's day 3 going? always the killer day before the ketosis fairy comes, but sure you're managing well:) and another day closer to weigh in :D xxx

Day 3 has been fine, OH had pizza and i didnt want it. Have taken pictures of me now to encourage me to lose the bulges :)

Thank you for asking xx

Day 4 and going strong. Dont think either day 3 or 4 has been particularly hard :D

I have however been having scrambled eggs every night when OH has his dinner.

I did a sneaky WI this morning and -5lb down already so i am hoping the eggs arent making any difference.

I picked them off the list of SS+ meals in the booklet.

Here is to hoping my mint choc shake tastes just as nice the plain choc :rolleyes:

Day 5-9 ive been on antibiotics and have been having to have proper meals so CD has gone out the window now.

Scales broke yesterday too so just been out and bought some new ones so i can get back on track tomorrow morning once i am home.

:break_diet:

Hi Hayley, Hope you are feeling a bit better. Chin up x

losemenow thank you very much.

Sore throat is back but hopefully the fluids will help soothe that :)

x

Well considering the week i have had of tonsillitus and having to have an evening meal to take my pills and time of the month, id lost 1lb!

My scales were the same reading as my CDC.

Re-weighed myself this morning and it says ive lost 4lbs overnight..... is that possible?!

Either way if thats what my scales say then i feel happy about it and its given me motivation :) :)

I have woken up with a cold though :cry: and feel like doggy poop!! Just to add to the fact i already have a stonking cough and didnt sleep great.

My boyfriend and 16wk old baby girl are still in bed :eek: ASLEEP. I want sleep :sigh:

May have just put too much pepper in my vegetable soup :eek:

Back