Oldie newbie mostly extra easy food diary!

Bernadette and mum

Hi everyone:) Been a member of slimming world for quite a while but not so sure I've been following the plan as well as I could be! So I'm doing this food diary to keep in check, please feel free to share any helpful advice or comments:D

Breakfast: 35g Kellog's Fruit 'n' Fibre (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA) and a banana.

Lunch: Tomato mugshot, muller light and an apple.

Dinner: Pasta salad; pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, kidney beans, mushrooms and onions with 15ml light mayo (2 syns) and lots of melon.

Snack: Muller light, strawberries, grapes and pineapple, mini mars (4 syns) and a ripple (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 14.5

:D:553::jelous::rolleyes:

Breakfast: two boiled eggs, two slcies hovis nimble (HEB) grapes, melon and strawberries.

Lunch: Mugshot, muller light, grapes, strawberries, melon, pineapple and an apple.

Dinner: two bowls of soup (passata, sweetcorn, chickpeas, kidneys beans, onions and peppers) melon, pineapple, strawberries and a mullet light with 11g options (2 syns)

Snack: crunchie (9.5 syns) and an alpen light (3 syns) and tea and coffee throughout the day (HEA)

Total syns: 14.5

Last edited:
FRIDAY

Breakfast: two alpen lights (HEB) muller light, pineapple, melon and strawberries.

Lunch: mugshot, muller light, banana, apple, melon and pineapple.

Dinner: grapes, pineappe, apple, muller light, salad and tuna.

Snack: animal bar (5 syns) and dairymilk caramel (9.5 syns)

Snack: (HEA) skimmed milk, muller light and an apple.

SATURDAY

Breakfast: banana, pineapple, (HEB) 35g branflakes, and a muller light.

Snack: muller light and an apple.

Lunch: Melon, pea curry and roce.

Snack: mini mars and a crunchie (13.5)

Dinner: banana, apple, pineapple, muller light and a mugshot.

Back