Oldie restarting today...

vicky_notts

Hi. I'm Vicky and I'm soon to be 31 and I live in notts. Ive tried lt many a times with failing (hang my head in shame) but I was successful around 3 years ago. I lost 8 stone going from a size 26 to a 12/14 in around 6/7 months. Then my mum sadly passed away and I used it as a excuse to comfort eat. Since then I've tried around 4 times to restart but alway give in. This time I NEED to do this. I've since crept up to 21stone :ashamed0005:
I'm struggling now with day to day things such as putting on socks,walking my dogs,I work a busy shop job and I'm really struggling with being on my feet all day and I ache so much all the time. The hubby to be says I'm wheezing all the time and I'm worried now. I'm 30 not married no children. I want those things and I feel this is my last chance.
We just brought a vw which were converting to camper and think we would both struggle to fit in the bed lol
We said if I loose the weight we will marry this year,not cos he won't marry me till I do but I do not want to look back at photos being fat in a white dress! We all know being overweight and in white don't mix :eek:
So here cheers to my first choccy shake :p

Good luck babes
You can do it, you have proved that before.
Why not have a look for the perfect wedding dress and put a picture of it in your kitchen to remind you, each day, of one of the things you will be able to get once you feel confident and slim again.
We all are in the same situation so any problems or questions there is always someone who can help.
The forum is great for passing the time too, it stops me from going into the kitchen if I sit and read the posts.
Looking forward to your success stories.
x x x

Hi Vicky... your not far from me I`m just off J28 hun.... I love Campervans ( bit of an obsession with me lol) and would love my own too... so am a tad envious hee hee. Honey youve been in the zone before and I know what its like to be at that stage in your life when the weigh affects your mobility... I remember it well. You can and you WILL do this hunny. You have a fantastic incentive now, and such a supportive and loving fella too.. who loves you for what you are. BUT I totally get your wanting to be that slim bride in an amazing dress.
Try and let this journey be about learning WHY you overeat and conquer that as much as the weight loss too... arm yourself for future knock backs so there is less chance of putting any weight loss on again down the line...
YOU CAN DO THIS AGAIN!!! :D:D:D we are all here to support you know matter what... Hoping you are ok and doing well... I know its tough and I`m still struggling... But the key is to never give up! "You don`t drown by getting into water, only if you stay there" Lou xxxx

Thanks so much for the replies. Such wise words Lou! I'm looking at wedding dresses and already found a few I love so I'm going to print one off to stick up in every room haha! Lou were do you go for your shakes? I moved from Selston to Ravenshead last feb. x

Hiya,
I know Ravenshead a little :)
I go to my local Co~Op Chemist just up the road hun... great idea about the wedding dress Love it lol :D xx

Back