Olive oil...... good/bad??

I love olive oil and really do not want to live without it! I have always thought it was healthy.

What do you guys think? Is olive oil ok? It is bad for you? I heard that it 'englobulates' something and stops it from being absorbed?

Thanks!

Olive oil is sooo good for you, good for your insides as well as hair skin ect but not sure diet wise im guessing its ok in moderation like most things?

Thanks!

I love it so much! I actually drizzle it on jacket potatoes instead of having butter or cheese...... do you think thats healthier? I also like it on my salad but was known to dip garlic bread in it once (before my diet!)

Olive oil is very healthy in moderate amounts, but you have to be carefull because it's very it's high calorie.
When cooking use olive oil instead of butter or cheese (butter, cheese and other animals fats are full of cholesterol and olive oil has zero of those bad things) and if you limit your amount to about 1 or 2 tablespoons a day you'll be fine;)

x

I agree, 10 tablespoons a week will do you fine. Consider trying the other oils too; walnut, avocado, elderflower etc. Sure look at all those gorgeous French women, I've seen them use it on everything and it doesn't touch them! It's healthy, that's all that matters. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back