Olive Oil HE B

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
I've been having Olive oil all week as my HE B and just read I'm suppose to be having Extra Virgin Olive oil, anyone know what the difference is and why its not ordinary Olive oil too?

Not the best answer but because that's how it is! Hex b's are usually for fibre so may be something to do with that. There are many things within sw that seem to be without rhyme or reason, however sometimes we just need to not question it, and trust it! Sorry I couldn't be more help! X

Not the best answer but because that's how it is! Hex b's are usually for fibre so may be something to do with that. There are many things within sw that seem to be without rhyme or reason, however sometimes we just need to not question it, and trust it! Sorry I couldn't be more help! X

Hi Scarlett, I'm not really questioning the plan as such, just wanting to know what the difference between the two oils is, when it was ever spoke about in group it was only ever olive oil mentioned and not extra virgin which is why I used ordinary olive oil, ah it's very confusing lol

I've been having Olive oil all week as my HE B and just read I'm suppose to be having Extra Virgin Olive oil, anyone know what the difference is and why its not ordinary Olive oil too?

Hey hun
ive never used olive oil as HEB, I've always used the Frylight olive oil which is nice :)
i googled it for you and it came up with this....
Id imagine the extra virgin would be healthier and have more nutrients in but I could be wrong lol xxx

Difference Between Olive oil and Extra Virgin Olive oil | Difference Between | Olive oil vs Extra Virgin Olive oil

Back