OMFG!!!

Stickivix

Just wanted to rant without looking like I'm talking to myself, had a wedding reception to attend last night so planned well ate before we went there so I didn't need to eat, told myself I didn't need to drink..............and ended up drinking my weight in vodka!!!!! Gunna b a gain this week.........just needed to tell myself off haha thanks for listening :) xx

Stickivix said:
Just wanted to rant without looking like I'm talking to myself, had a wedding reception to attend last night so planned well ate before we went there so I didn't need to eat, told myself I didn't need to drink..............and ended up drinking my weight in vodka!!!!! Gunna b a gain this week.........just needed to tell myself off haha thanks for listening :) xx

what did u have the vodka with? if slimline tonic/diet coke u may be ok ad vodka is reasonably low syn compared to other alcoholic drinks. behave fm now till weigh + you may be pleasantly surprised

Lol weigh in is Wednesday morning so I am being a perfect sw member until then, I had it with diet coke but then had 2 Smirnoff ices. I'm hoping it won't b as bad as I'm expecting :-\ xx

I get away with vodka all the time. I have it with diet coke or soda water and slimline lime. It's only 2 1/2 syn a single shot.

ladybird777 said:
I get away with vodka all the time. I have it with diet coke or soda water and slimline lime. It's only 2 1/2 syn a single shot.

Is it really?? Hmmm fingers crossed then :)

i would not worrie about it if you stay on track fron now till wednesday you will have lost fingers crossed for you

shonaw said:
i would not worrie about it if you stay on track fron now till wednesday you will have lost fingers crossed for you

Thank u very much :) xx

Vodka is low syn, however i had a 1.5lb gain a few weeks ago because i over indulged on one night out! I planned to flexi syn, so could have been worse. Just get back on track and dont beat yourself up :)

Just stay on track from now until wed ... you can do it. I was out last sat nite had wayyyyyyyy too many vodka n diet cokes( trebles) and a 12 inch pizza to boot ..... and still lost 1/2lb at weigh in on wed cos i pulled myself back on track from the Sunday. So it can be done :)

Hahaha I avoided food thankfully :) I would b happy with a sts xx

2.5 for a 25ml shot, 4 for a 35ml shot

I did the EXACT same thing last night - avoided all food at a party to 'be good' but ended up legless as too many vodka diet cokes on an empty stomach! Even in my drunken haze I was committed to SW, I avoided all takeaways and went straight up to bed!!

clairex said:
I did the EXACT same thing last night - avoided all food at a party to 'be good' but ended up legless as too many vodka diet cokes on an empty stomach! Even in my drunken haze I was committed to SW, I avoided all takeaways and went straight up to bed!!

Haha, god damn vodka!!! I had a good night tho and as u said no food went inside me either :) all in all I guess I did the lesser of two evils :)

Avoiding food is way more than i could have done...i feel that a well done is in order!

Well i think you have done brilliantly!!!

The best thing was i was drinking from 6 15pm we didnt go out until 7 45 and i was home for 10 20 as my friend couldnt stand lol. She fell out of the taxi but ... saved her pizza

Haha thank u very much, I hope the scales also realise how brilliantly I have done :) and well done to ur friend for saving pizza........instant reaction!!!! Lols

Back