OMFGG..........and the news is..

Tracey, hope the c-section went well and you are now a proud Mum. Lets us know how you both are :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

huge congrats to you!!!!

sorry to hear about the twin, but sometimes these things are not meant to be.:(

Have a wonderful pregnancy and enjoy it all the way honey!!!

Hugs and kisses to you (only a slightly bit jealous!! I am 37 and have 2 sons we tried for 4 yrs for another and nothing, but like you we throw caution to the wind and don't use anything!!!:eek:)

DOH !!!!!! just realised this was an old post!!!! and reading the last post hope all went well with the delivery!!!!! god I am being dim at the moment!!!!

Big hugs again babe XXXXXX

Amazing! Congrats hun xxx

Bit late but non the less! Had my daughter on 25th Jan 2008. We called her MARLEY HEAVEN XIXI (pronounced CC) and she is a darling! Cant believe she is 5 weeks already!

Am ITCHING to get back on CD - however wont be as I am breast feeding at the moment. Think I gained 3st, which is the 'norm' so they tell me, am at a loss as to why as during pregnancy I had zero appetite (was well peed off - bone fide excuse to pig out and couldnt for love nor money!) towards the end it was like having a gastric band, was soooooo big I could only eat small amounts, and after -- well what appetite?! hehe!

Now I know you cant do CD whilst BF - and I wont PROMISEm but I would like to know why not? Not the official line from HQ who will cover their arse, but a laymans reason please?

Any way, hoping to get back to the fold April / May as we are off to the States in November and this was the incentive why I started CD last year!

Cant remember how to post pics so cant show you my lovely daughter, sorry xx

Congratualtions, you had your daughter on my 30th Birthday!!!

Well done on only putting 3st on :D

Congratulations, lovely news xx :D

Congratualations Tracey, glad you and Marley are doing well :)

Congratulations!!! Hope you are both doing well!!

3 stone can be whittled away in no time on CD! Enjoy your baby and sort the weight out later! As you know your head has to be in the right place before you start it!

Sheer bliss - a daughter for you both. Congratulations - stay healthy and happy all of you.

Congratulations TT,

Can't believe you fell preg while ss'ing :D We've been trying for a second baby for a year with no luck, so hopefully some weight loss will sort that.

Good luck getting back to cd in a couple of months, you'll be fab for Orlando. We're going in September and I can't wait :party0011:

Louise x

That is fantastic news, congratulations...! Enjoy baby, but I know what you mean about wanting to Getting back to it....

Congrats...

Love

CONGRATS TTEY the news is fab all the best for the future and "enjoy" I have four and they grow up so fast.......
Take care :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thats great news,my mum nant felt pregnant with my little brother Olliver the day b4 she was 40 that was a shock too all but he he lovely now
Good luck with the baby xx

Back