Omg am struggling!!!!

dee_26

M on day 6, and I really need food
Even tho I feel like I've lots loads, the need for real food is killing e
Am planning to do this until 27th August
Hope I can last x

I did 6 weeks 100% and this weekend I've eaten and drank. I needed a release, got it, feel happy and tomorrow is a new day for the start of my next 100% 5 weeks!

Well done you for how well you have done so far! hope you enjoyed your weekend and that gives you the break needed for the next stage of your weight loss! Im only on day 4 today so If I can get to six weeks and have the same weight loss I will be pleased:D

I did 6 weeks 100% and this weekend I've eaten and drank. I needed a release, got it, feel happy and tomorrow is a new day for the start of my next 100% 5 weeks!

Sam I hope this has helped you, reading through and knowing my own mind I think to let loose sometimes is the way to go, then you have put those demons to bed for another few weeks, hope it works for you xx

Hey dee, I know it's so hard, I'm only on day 4 and I've been tempted too! I read another thread u wrote and I started at the same weight as u last week. I've Been through it before though and know if I stay strong it'll be worth it! You're gonna feel amazing after your 1st weigh in, just take it day by day and don't think about your August deadline ;-) Best of luck x

Sam I hope this has helped you, reading through and knowing my own mind I think to let loose sometimes is the way to go, then you have put those demons to bed for another few weeks, hope it works for you xx

Thank you everyone. I feel so good today, not wanting anything at all and feeling like I did those 6 weeks ago with my Bikini bod in mind!! It may not have been the best choice but at the end of they day, it was MY choice and am feeling 100%!! Plus, my partner was by my side when I did this and he would rather me do it in front of him rather than behind his back. Exercise and 100% here I come!!

Thanks Sarah,

Well I got weighed today and I've lost 9lbs and I'm really pleased, but this time round I must admit is frustratingly hard
I'm really trying, hopefully I will do it this time x

dee_26 said:
Thanks Sarah,

Well I got weighed today and I've lost 9lbs and I'm really pleased, but this time round I must admit is frustratingly hard
I'm really trying, hopefully I will do it this time x

That's a great result! u must be delighted?! I'll be thrilled if I can lose that, will find out on Friday :O same as you I'm finding it really hard too, especially the evening time cos I'm so bored, during the day is fine cos I'm so busy in work. We just have to stay strong and remember all this torture is gonna be worth it! Well done again ;-) x

That's fantastic Dee well done! You must be delighted. I'll be thrilled if I can lose that after week one, will find out on fri I guess! :O I'm struggling alot more this time too, daytime is grand cos I'm busy in work but the evenings are a killer cos I'm do bored! We just have to keep reminding ourselves all the torture will be worth it! Congrats again ;-) x

Sorry didn't think 1st reply sent and wrote it again lol anybody else having alot of blonde moments? I went looking for my car keys twice today and they were in my hand! Forget baby brain lipobrain is even worse!! :p

Back