OMG breath is now HONKING!!!

Kaalin

I'm assuming that this is a mixed bag lol. I guess it means the programme is working but geez, i'm so paranoid. I have my portable toothbrush at the ready...but it doesn't seem to get rid of it. Anyone got any tips??:rolleyes:

Make sure you are drinking your water, at least 4l, that should help.
You can use gold spot breath freshener too. Don't over do it though.

When you brush make sure you do your tongue too, and use mouth wash.

Have to say I never had a problem. Unless nobody told me :eek:

Hey Kaalin, OMG, i have sufffered from that throught my LL journey and it is not pleasant. I brush my teeth, clean my tonuge, use mouthwash, drink water and breadth freshner.

Just keep doing that on a daily basis, soon it does improve over time, but it isn't nice at the time!

hiya Kaalin stick in there it does go away!! your doing fine

im suffering with the breath 2. I talk to people with my hand over my mouth! Must think im crackers. But i bought breath strips off ebay, was the only place i could find them. Cost about 7pound but thats for 6 packs and they came from the states. Hope this helps!

Lisa xxx

Thanks everyone, it has improved as the day has gone on...think mornings are the worst. Hey ho! I'd rather lose the weight though ;)

lol, I can imagine. Mine was bad again today but during my trip to the pharmacy to stock up on fibresure and dulcolax, I bought some gold spot...which was surprisingly effective!! xx

Back