• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG 'Diet Brain' Hits

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
S: 20st0lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st12lb(9.29%)
Day 4 and I've had the mother of all 'Diet Brain' moments.

I arrived at work this morning without my uniform:cry:I cant go home and get it as i have a lift and live 30 miles away.

So what does any confused dieting woman do ??? se borrows bits of uniform from other peeps (smaller peeps:sigh:)

so here i am starting day 4 depressed as i look bloody stupid. A very very tight scrub top and some nice tight bottomed scrub pants that go on for miles ( im still looking for my feet)

Brave face on. one of the girls has just looked at me and after a little giggle :giggle:more like:8855:she gave me a big hug and said at least youve got knickers on!!!!!

lets see wht else happens today lol

BBK
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st13.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.42%)
Oh hun, big hugs from me too x it can only get better :)

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Oh hun, big hugs from me too x it can only get better :)
i wish it would. i wish that ketosis would hurry up. im ravenous. despite being 2.5 litres of water down:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::dragon:

Doing all the crappy jobs today (because i look weird!!) worse one going to sainsburs for milk. Have you smelt it in there.... Warm fresh bread!!!!!!!:sigh:

come onnnnnnnnnnn :cry:im loosing my Positive Can Do Attitude!!!!!!!!

S: 21st3lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 0st4lb(1.35%)
Big big hugs :grouphugg:You can do this! Have you tried adding SnS water flavouring to your water? I find that it makes me feel full after drinking it because it feels like I'm having a proper drink rather than plain water.

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Big big hugs :grouphugg:You can do this! Have you tried adding SnS water flavouring to your water? I find that it makes me feel full after drinking it because it feels like I'm having a proper drink rather than plain water.
I wish I could but I don't like them :(

weasey

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 7st1lb(36.67%)
babycake said:
I wish I could but I don't like them :(
You don't like any of them? Have you tried them all? What about a hot drink? I find that more filling. Also, fizzy water fills me up more too.

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
You don't like any of them? Have you tried them all? What about a hot drink? I find that more filling. Also, fizzy water fills me up more too.
I should have been a bit more clear sorry. I don't like fruit flavouring in any form! I hate fruit flavoured shakes, jelly or cordial! They are all yuk to me, but I do love strawberries in the real, go figure!!

On a plus I got through it with all your support. I just need more sleep lol xxxx

weasey

Gold Member
babycake said:
I should have been a bit more clear sorry. I don't like fruit flavouring in any form! I hate fruit flavoured shakes, jelly or cordial! They are all yuk to me, but I do love strawberries in the real, go figure!!

On a plus I got through it with all your support. I just need more sleep lol xxxx
Glad you got through it! SnS do some non fruit flavours - like white wine... You could also try their savoury drink or marigold bullion.

How are you doing today babycake? Hope the big K has kicked in now and you're feeling more positive x
Do you drink sparking water? I drink loads of it, I only like still water if its ice cold. What about ribena plus?
How has today been? Have you weighed in for some motivation? :)
x

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
How are you doing today babycake? Hope the big K has kicked in now and you're feeling more positive x
Do you drink sparking water? I drink loads of it, I only like still water if its ice cold. What about ribena plus?
How has today been? Have you weighed in for some motivation? :)
x
Today has been a pants k day :( still so hungry ! Won't have Ribera plus either :(. I love sparkling water. I'm looking at buying myself a soda stream so I can make my own.
I'm positive though. The hunger will go away eventually, I know that!!!

Today has been a pants k day :( still so hungry ! Won't have Ribera plus either :(. I love sparkling water. I'm looking at buying myself a soda stream so I can make my own.
I'm positive though. The hunger will go away eventually, I know that!!!
Why don't you just buy the smart price stuff from asda-17p for 2 litres :) winner :)

Welshtigger said:
Why don't you just buy the smart price stuff from asda-17p for 2 litres :) winner :)
I get Tesco one, same price, but I've got through it so quickly! In 6 days I've got through 11 bottles!

weasey

Gold Member
wobbly tum! said:
I get Tesco one, same price, but I've got through it so quickly! In 6 days I've got through 11 bottles!
That's not quickly! I've finished the diet and I go through them quicker than that! I always was a big water drinker though...

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
That's why I want a soda stream!!! Constant supply on tap. I don't like buying the big bottles...they always go flat on me :(