OMG Disgusting!!!!! :(

Plumjuice

Banned
Just recieved my first delivery of shakes from Exante and thought I would make each one up and have a taste but ive got to say I was mortified!!!
The strawberry doesnt take of anything except dried milk power! The chocolate is really bland and so unflavoursome!!!
I loved the CD shakes but the price of Exante was appealing so was hoping to change over but think I will stick to CD.....so Ive now got a months Exante that I cant stomach :(
So disappointed, I thought I would love them but they just have no flavour compared to CD!

I've heard people add sweetner to the shakes maybe try that before totally giving up hun...i find all of cd shakes so sweet so hoping i'll like exante when i swap in few weeks :rolleyes:

I dont mind them being less sweet, its the non existance of flavour that I dont like....I guess CD shakes are really flavoursome and these just aren't....not my cup of tea at all....do you know if Exante will take my packs back?

Lol I ordered my bumper pack this morning. As I'm changing over from CD I hope I ain't too disappointed lol.

I dont mind them being less sweet, its the non existance of flavour that I dont like....I guess CD shakes are really flavoursome and these just aren't....not my cup of tea at all....do you know if Exante will take my packs back?

i'm not sure hun...ring up and see what they say :)

LOL This is exactly why I tried the weekly pack first! I do not enjoy the shakes butlove the soups and bars! TBH 12 days in the shakes go down okay (I think it's the smell!) BUT exante are not full of additives and stuff so much better than CD packs for you IYSWIM!

I believe it says on the website that no they dont take returns.

Give them a bit of a chance though. Yes theyre different to CD but I bet if you give it a bit longer you get used to them. Dont rule them out on the first try of 2 flavours

Admittedly they wouldn't be my first choice normally, but they do the job so I don't care if they taste like sweaty socks! :)

Oh what a shame. I have to say I love the fact that they are nice and milky, not overly sweet and nor full of chemical flavours! To me, this isn't food, its fuel. I fully expected to not like them, and finding that I do is just a bonus. My love of yumminess got me fat, my punishment for that is withdrawing that yumminess until I learn to control myself.

Apart from the choclate which is very bland, I like them all......like Starlight, I just order the shakes. I just see it as a means to an end.

I love the chocolate hot in the evening with a bar, I have the same thing every evening I just alternate the bar each night.

Don't like the others (couldn't stomach to try vanilla) but do love all the soups.

I love the chocolate hot in the evening with a bar, I have the same thing every evening I just alternate the bar each night.

Don't like the others (couldn't stomach to try vanilla) but do love all the soups.

Oh I love the vanilla! The flavour is so subtle, its like drinking slightly sweetened milk!

Interesting to hear how different they are from the CD shakes-I've been considering doing a few months of exante until finances allow me to go back to CD but if the shakes are so different I'm not sure I will.

They aren't that bad!!! To be honest, I couldn't care what they tasted of either....if I stick to it and it does what it says on the tin, then I am a happy bunny. Look at it as a fuel to keep your metabolism going - not as a treat or 'food' as such. Besides, you get used to the taste...and it really is ok!

I've never tried the CD things, farr too expensive for me! but I have to say I havent found anyting on exante I havent liked yet! Would be nice to get some more flavours though...

Actually I tell a lie, I tried the CD apple porridge and it was foul!

Back