omg does this work

Sammybums

I've put on 5stone having a baby.well actually that's a bad excuse as he didn't make me eat 6 yes 6 creme eggs a day and anything else with a bag of sugar in it! I just have a very sweet tooth and am now sadly paying the price at 15 stone 7lb(7lb more than my partner). I get married on 1st of June and honeymooning in Morocco. I do not do not want to be this size 20! So if anyone can offer some encouragement do please. I'm going to pharmacy 2nd Jan 2013 to start this lipotrim-does it really work!

Hi Sammy

Congratulations on your baby and blimey you have got a sweet tooth lol! Yes it does work, you expect to lose about a stone a month if you stick to it. Not going to lie, it's not easy and does need perseverance and willpower, but it's soooo worth it. Some fantastic people here to give you support along your journey and look forward to getting to know you. Best wishes, Kay :)

I've put on 5stone having a baby.well actually that's a bad excuse as he didn't make me eat 6 yes 6 creme eggs a day and anything else with a bag of sugar in it! I just have a very sweet tooth and am now sadly paying the price at 15 stone 7lb(7lb more than my partner). I get married on 1st of June and honeymooning in Morocco. I do not do not want to be this size 20! So if anyone can offer some encouragement do please. I'm going to pharmacy 2nd Jan 2013 to start this lipotrim-does it really work!
Hi Sammy,yes this diet certainly works,like Kay says you need to persevere with it.Make up your mind before you start that you will do it,be positive and you will do it.Your eating habits sound just like mine used to be!!! I have lost 3 stone now in 10 weeks.Take a look at the various weight loss diaries and inspirational pictures on this forum.All the best for your journey.x

Hi Sammy. YES! YES! YES! This diet really does work. As Teapot says it does require a great deal of determination especially in the early days but if you really want to lose weight and you are commited to follow the Lipotrim programme then i promise you it will work. You have 5 stone to lose in 5 months. You will achieve this with time to spare if you want to? I can sympathise with you and your sweet tooth as chocolate was my main downfall. You can do this!

Hi thank you ladies for all getting back to me. Looking forward to getting to know you all to and well done on all your wieght loses. Incredible. My main worry is getting bored with the shakes so if any of you have any little tricks to jazz them up let me no. X X

Hi thank you ladies for all getting back to me. Looking forward to getting to know you all to and well done on all your wieght loses. Incredible. My main worry is getting bored with the shakes so if any of you have any little tricks to jazz them up let me no. X X

Hi Sammy

I know this is going to sound crazy... but I enjoy the 'boringness' of the milkshakes! The amount of stress reduction I've had over food doing this, is like going on a holiday somewhere warm. I don't have to wander or imagine or be consumed by thoughts of what I'm going to eat. I don't have to think about how good it will taste. I can avoid turning on the 'brain lights' that make me want to get inventive and excited by food, what it tastes like, how it will make me feel (for a little while) until eat more than I should then hate myself for doing it. Mentally I have equated it with retraining my brain.

Flavour wise I started 10 weeks ago on a combination of vanilla and chocolate as I wasn't fond of the strawberry, flapjacks or chicken soup. About 6 weeks ago I gave up the vanilla so now I only have chocolate which suits me, and only have it with cold water. Occasionally I'd pop some coffee in it to vary the taste but it doesn't really worry me, and because I'm not hungry, I'm not 'looking' for my next taste sensation. I haven't figured out how I will cope when I start eating again, but want to stick to the path to lose the weight first and have many months to get through before I need to think about eating again.

I think I'm probably very strange in my approach, but it works for me. Coffee, sweeteners and flavoured tea (like peppermint) can vary the taste when making up your milkshake, as can varying whether you have your shake hot or cold. My suggestion is to experiment a bit and find what suits you best and what you can maintain for the duration. This is all about endurance and being really focussed on what's important, to make it work best for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Thank you kay I will do that find my combination and stick with it. I go to pharmacy tomorrow so will let you al know how I get on. Xx

Good luck on starting lipotrim. Like Kay I find the boringness really comforting and part of the process. It's when I've tried to change the flavours the slippery slope to giving up begins.

It sounds like you've got loads of inspiration to do well, a baby and a wedding! If you are 100% you should lose the weight by then. Good luck x

:)I now know about the borringness. I love the simplicity of it ive found how I like my shakes and thats it im sticking with that. Day 4 cant believe im doing this am soo proud of myself and am not going to let myself down.
Hope your all having a good day xxx

Hi Sammy buns, I was reading your post and wondering how u are getting in, have you had your 1st WI yet?
:)

Back