Omg embarrassing but I have to know?

Citylady73

I'm on day 4 and was doing the pots when with no warning I coughed and had an accident:mad: so glad I wasn't in work.. Does this happen often? I have work tonight? Shall I come off lipotrim or what. I'm a little distressed to say the least!

I'm on day 4 and was doing the pots when with no warning I coughed and had an accident:mad: so glad I wasn't in work.. Does this happen often? I have work tonight? Shall I come off lipotrim or what. I'm a little distressed to say the least!

Do you mean leakage of urine? If so, no you dont need to come of lipotrim. My advice is ensure you empty your bladder frequently and the most important thing is pelvic floor exercises. I know its distressing but please keep drinking.xx

Last edited:
No I mean from the other end!!!

Do you mean leakage of urine? If so, no you dont need to come of lipotrim. My advice is ensure you empty your bladder frequently and the most important thing is pelvic floor exercises. I know its distressing but please keep drinking.xx

I used to get that whilst on lipotrim. Embarrassing or wat! It plays havoc with our bowels! I didnt come off it, id advise carrying a few spare knickers to change into just in case! And a carrier to put ure dirty ones in. And a spare bittle of perfume/air freshner. Sorry if its disgusting but these things happened. Happened in tesco once. Dnt worry tho its usually just a once in a while thing! Lol!!

I would still do pelvic floor exercise and maybe fibre clear to bulk the stools up.xx

It may happen at the beginning only, now it's constipation. Also, it could be a sign of drinking too much water in a short space of time

Thank you everyone for your replies. I really appreciate it :) I will stay with it for now. Was just such a shock..lol :)

And goose the tesco things really made me giggle ( I would have died with embarrassment ) lol :) x

And goose the tesco things really made me giggle ( I would have died with embarrassment ) lol :) x

Oh my god i nearly did die!!! I was shopping at 11pm at night on my own n no one was around! Paid on self checkout then legged it home!!! Hahahahaha!!! Is funny! If we cant lAugh about it! I found it wasnt regualr, just those once in awhile 'accidents' wldnt lose any sleep over it xx

Your funny:) such a positive attitude :) x

I've been close a few times haha

Lol x

Been there Citylady! Last time was when I accidently OD'd on Milk of Magnesia when I didn't realise it was a (very effective) laxative LOL :eek:

Haha glad to report it hasn't happened since (thank god!) x

Back