OMG, fattest ive ever been and too scared to Weigh myself!

x_kerry_x

Hi all, im considering starting S&S again on Wednesday 2nd January BUT ive put on soo much weight im to scared to weigh myself. Im the biggest ive ever been and its shows... im not a size 18 (very ashamed to admit this) always said i would never get this big but i have! I now have a back roll and can feel my skin touching and its makes me wanna puke! Im out of breath constantly, literally walking up the stairs, i die at the top! I look enormous in photos and it makes me look ugly! I want my bf to be able to show me off and at the monment they probably think jeez ur birds got massive!!
We met in August last year and i was about 12.10lb im not about 15.7lb (just a guess!!) thats gross, how can i put on 3 stone in 1 year!!

I always fail at food replacement diets however they are the only ones i can stick to and shift a decent amount of weight even if it is for a short while.

My bf has also put on about 1.5 stone however his BMI is still normal.. *******!

I dont really have the money but am thinking about ordering the month pack as then if i dont have the money to buy food, i cant! Do you guys agree this would be a good idea?

we're gonna start exercising too, starting with walking cus im soo unfit!!

We have a docs appt at beginning of feb and i MUST get my weight down... fertility treatments etc!

If any1 else is starting Wednesday please buddy up with me, i need support.God i could cry whilst im typing this at work... it makes me soo unhappy being fat but i cant seem to stop the food going in my mouth! Even considering a gastric band but cannot justify spending 8k or what ever it is if im going to stretch it within a yr!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, im considering starting S&S again on Wednesday 2nd January BUT ive put on soo much weight im to scared to weigh myself. Im the biggest ive ever been and its shows... im not a size 18 (very ashamed to admit this) always said i would never get this big but i have! I now have a back roll and can feel my skin touching and its makes me wanna puke! Im out of breath constantly, literally walking up the stairs, i die at the top! I look enormous in photos and it makes me look ugly! I want my bf to be able to show me off and at the monment they probably think jeez ur birds got massive!!
We met in August last year and i was about 12.10lb im not about 15.7lb (just a guess!!) thats gross, how can i put on 3 stone in 1 year!!

I always fail at food replacement diets however they are the only ones i can stick to and shift a decent amount of weight even if it is for a short while.

My bf has also put on about 1.5 stone however his BMI is still normal.. *******!

I dont really have the money but am thinking about ordering the month pack as then if i dont have the money to buy food, i cant! Do you guys agree this would be a good idea?

we're gonna start exercising too, starting with walking cus im soo unfit!!

We have a docs appt at beginning of feb and i MUST get my weight down... fertility treatments etc!

If any1 else is starting Wednesday please buddy up with me, i need support.God i could cry whilst im typing this at work... it makes me soo unhappy being fat but i cant seem to stop the food going in my mouth! Even considering a gastric band but cannot justify spending 8k or what ever it is if im going to stretch it within a yr!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My darling. We are all here for you. No doubt some hard core achieving peeps will be along shortly, but in the mean time hi :)

I really feel for you but I'm sat here thinking positively- wow she will only need to do 12 weeks and that will all be shifted!!! If you look at it as a short space of time you'll be done in no time :)

I'm on the start of a longer journey so will be awaiting your success to spur me on

As for buying a months supply. Go for it and commit. (ps there is a thread with a £5 off code valid till midnight)

Xxx

HI Babycakes
Thanks for your reply... means alot. I dont want to tell any1 im trying yet again because ive down these diets soo many times i could cry. I always lose afew lbs then think YES ive lost some weight, ill erward myself! Thats not what its all about. Think i need couselling or something lol ive been to the doctors once before though and it took alot of courage to do it, she took one look at me, Laughed and said theres nothing they can do and i literally ran out crying so im NEVER doing that again. It was soo hard, and i know i wasnt as big tehn but i needed the help to stop me getting bigger and nothing! she wouldnt even consider my story!!

Thanks for the £5 off voucher... i think im going to order now :)dxxx

You sound like me. I've been struggling since my early teens. I'm a very all or nothing. I'm convicted almost fanatical then I think yeah I'm doing well do I'll just have 'x' however x turns into the contents of the cupboards, fridge and the local shop. I then feel guilty and beat myself up followed by more food.

Every time I restart I'm usually a stone heavier then when I started the last time.

A minimum of 9 st to lose to get just into the healthy range.

Trust me you can do this and maintain. You have all the tools. Research on the Internet for help with the inside stuff and s&s will look after the outside.

If your gp laughed at you ask to see a different one and start the conversation with. Please don't laugh at me like your colleague did. I already feel very depressed about my body image without another medical professional making me feel worse.

That should get them listening. They don't like the paperwork of a complaint and you've just given then a warning shot!!!

BBK
Xxx

I can't find it either. I wonder if the moderators have removed it ?

Ive created a post see if soemoen responds. I did have an email as well but deleted itm. Ill do a search on my emails instead.
Sometimes i wish i had the mentality of an anorexic (as bad as thats sounds) but then the weight would fall off me :(xxx

ahh ive done it. ive ordered the months work with 3 pcks a day, i have some at home as well so i can make it up to 4 packs a day. Hopefully, i can stick to is. Wish me luck lol xx

Hi and welcome

One day at a time that's my mantra and I am on day 108. Just keep going and remember if you eat something you shouldn't have, the trick is to stop there and not think sod it and just eat more

We are all here to support you and encourage you but only you are responsible for what you choose to eat. And it is a choice because you will want to eat off plan but you don't need to.

Weigh yourself, get it over and done with. Measure yourself and then you can track your weight loss and measurements each week. Face your fear, lol you can do it

Hi Hamishmum... i remember you from when i was trying it before. I think you were on about week 4/5 then and wow look at you now! Where can i buy some of your will power?
I am due on / around the 7/01 so i know that the week after my period is the best week for me to be on the diet as i find thats when i have most will power so... if i can get into it good by then then i hsould be able to continue.
Its my bday on 20/02 so im hoping i could have shed about 2 stone by then,... i then want to join the gym and do some classes... all well and good saying this but i need to put it into action!
I didnt realise but me and my bf are real foodies.... if i go round there all we do it talk about whats for dinner buy it and then make it. We then have tea and biscuits and think nothing of it. Obv now i know why ive gained soo much weight. I do no exercise and eat way over my calorie limit for the day!xx

There's a great book by Dr Beck called something like Dr Beck's Diet Solution. It looks at how you think and changing your relationship with food. I would suggest the workbook rather than the normal book as I found it much better. I couldn't have lost my weight and maintained without addressing and improving my relationship with food. It'll never be cured - but it's a hell of a lot better than it was.

Kerance hun, I could have written your post myself just 3 months ago - now I've got an entirely different outlook. I harp on about it all the time, but it's because it's so darn good - get yourself a copy of the Beck Diet Solution by Dr Judith Beck, it's absolutely brilliant stuff - cbt for folk like us - and it really really works :)

Hi Weasey/Noodle... just opened my draw at work and guess whats it there... The Beck diet solution lol im not a reader at all though and find it soo hard to concentrate on reading. Dont thik ive got past the 1st page lol. Should i try this then do you think?
Well done on your weight loss... 3stone in 11 weeks! WOW

Just ordered the work book on your recommendations ladies. This will weight issue will be beaten!!!!

It's really easy to read if you are like that, there are about 3 chapters to read to start with (not sure of how many pages as I've got the kindle version) but then it's one task a day with one short chapter (2 to 3 pages at a guess) to read. And so totally worth it! You are so totally worth it!

hi im on day 2 today and loving it doesnt feel like a vlcd as i cant eat and not just live on shakes. feel free to message me so we can support each other as i know how u feel i went on an airplane and the seatbelt only just did up when breathing in so embarrasing xx

Hello

Firstly I sympathise 100% with you and how your feeling!!! Since being with my bf and especially moving out I seemed to have become huge and feel disgusting!!!! I have 0 confidence and think errr why the hell would my bf want someone like me .... Lucky for me he does . . . God knows why!!!!

I haven't weighed officially yet but I reckon my start weight will be 14st 7lbs. Although I'm thinking there's a high potential it could be higher!!!

So I'm starting tomorrow I cannot do weight watchers or slimming world or anything basically I can't eat. I'm far too obsessed with food and its too much of a temptation. So slim and save is my answer.

I will be your buddy :) here to support and follow your Journey ..... This time next month guarantee we will be feeling better about ourselves having lost some weight

Chin up Hun you have made the first step and you have ordered your packs and decided to start ..... It's only downwards from here!!!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Emmaedes, u defo think we are in the same boat! Wish I was just 14sg something, being in the 15's for me is disgraceful!
Both my brothers are big (1 being at least 25st) and seeing my weight go up over yrs has be thinkin I will most definitely end up like him! My nans also big and now have diabetes... I do not want this for me! My mum seems to of escaped the fat cromazone and is about a size bloody 10!

I want to feel my waist without all the fat and want ppl to think wow she's lost weight not jeez she's massive!

I had a great new year last night and have woken up with a great attitude for tomoros start soo I hope it continues!

Happy new year everyone xxx

Kerance25 said:
Hi Weasey/Noodle... just opened my draw at work and guess whats it there... The Beck diet solution lol im not a reader at all though and find it soo hard to concentrate on reading. Dont thik ive got past the 1st page lol. Should i try this then do you think?
Well done on your weight loss... 3stone in 11 weeks! WOW

I would suggest that you think about getting the workbook if you are not overly into reading - it's much easier and more interactive.

Back