• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Omg ... Got My Op Date , Need To Shift 7 Lb

Hi all,

not been on here for a while as seriously fell off the wagon.... however it seems another lb has fallen off somewhere, on my scales in the raw ( cringe at thought ) i am 11 stone 4. my cdc scales weigh 2lb heavier. so its still better than a gain and my hands seem permenantly rooted in a tin of quality street !
however i have today got my date for my hysterectomy.... was thinking end of march and omg its 23rd jan !!! so i could do with loosing another 7lb to get me to a normal bmi, si im back on the wagon , think i will do the 1000 plan and hopefully over next 5 week i can loose that 7 lb !!!!!
so any words of wisdom would be appreciated !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Hi Sue,

No advice but just wanted to wish you luck - both in gettin the last 7lb off (well done you) and also for the operation.

Make sure you rest plenty afterwards and dont try doing things too soon!

Donna
xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Brilliant news that you got your date and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, focus on getting yourself mended and well.

Georgie
x

have just emailed my cdc . staying off the diet for the next 3 weeks ... obvious reasons but also a bit skint ! am going to restart in the new year and do 3 weeks prior to the op so i can get to 10 st 10 lb, that will give me a bmi of 25. so i have 7 lb to loose so im sure i can do that in 3 weeks ......

georgie , you look bloody fab in that picture .... what a transformation a waist and lovely slim hips !!!