Green Days OMG Green Days

AlmostThere85

Wow I have just read through my books in more detail and green days sound PERFECT, I'm rather excited.

First of all I can have 1 or 2 HEXA(I'm not a big milk or cheese eater but I can manage at least 1 a day) and 2 HEXB. I love nuts so I'm very glad these are on the list, as I have them on my cereal. Plus I love tuna. Either on salad or in pasta at lunch time.

I'm not a huge meat eater, I do enjoy meat but I only eat organic and the extra cost puts me off. So the days I eat meat I can do a EE or red day. Wow I'm super excited. It really has made my day. Is that sad lol!?

So I'm planning a green day tomorrow!
Any advice from all you green dayers out there?

i had a green day today (i usually do red!) i had yogurt n berries for b/fast, spicy BNS soup with HEA of philly stirred in for lunch, and just had a veg curry and rice for dinner! ...still got HEs left...but am stuffed! lol

Don't forget that if you have nuts on your cereal, that will use up your 2 HEXBs and you won't have one left for the tuna. I only do Green days and my advice is to enjoy!

Yep I do green all the time and love it!

Today I had

B - spinach and feta (0.5 HEB) frittata
S - banana, clementine and alpen light (0.5 HEB)
L - pitta pocket (4.5 syns) stuffed with quorn pepperd steak,red onion and mushrooms followed by strawberries and yoghurt (0.5 syns)
S - baby plum tomatoes
D - spiced carrot and lentil soup followed by cheesy broccoli pasta bake (HEB)

Still got plenty syns to play with if I want to :)

Today I had

L - pitta pocket (4.5 syns) stuffed with quorn pepperd steak,red onion and mushrooms followed by strawberries and yoghurt (0.5 syns)
S - baby plum tomatoes

I've seen those Quorn peppered steaks, always tempted to pick them up in Tesco, do they taste any good? :)

As a veggie and unrepentant carb addict I can confirm that green days are amazing. Also a good reason to try some new foods like bulgur, quinoa and pearl barley.

PatchworkPuss said:

Today I had

S - baby plum tomatoes

Looks good! Lots of fruit and veg there!

Back