OMG I can't move more than 3 mtres from e nearest loo!!!!

Rocky Road

Hi all. This is pretty gross I know but I am on day 3 of LT and have been 100%. Last night though I ended up with the runs and now I can stop going. Is this normal? Will it get better? Has anyone else suffered with this? I am managing on the diet apart from this (oh and a bit of sicky feeling) so I don't want to come off it but I can't live chained to the white throne for the next few months!:eek:

Oh I should have also said apart from feeling sicky and wanting to eat my own head at the end of day one and part of day 2. :)

Hi Elizabeth. This diet has its quirks lol and yes that is one of them. It will pass (excuse the pun ;) ). Its the vitamins and minerals in the shakes and you will get used to them. If your worried then give the chemist a call. Make sure you keep up with the water so you don't get dehydrated though. Good luck hun and keep strong :D

Don't worry in a couple of weeks you won't be able to go at all lol

You will be fine, Just your body getting used to it ;)

Thanks Kay and Jamsi. Oh I do hope so as this is no fun lol. It has settle a little bit this afternoon thank goodness but it has left its mark :).

Oh no I just read that back. I don't mean left its mark on the loo :eek:. Lol I mean on me. Oh dear!

Ha ha. I had thought I might be so bunged up on lipotrim that I'd need Dyno Rod from things I had heard but it has certainly not had that effect on me .... yet! Today I am feeling much better though and back to my ravenous self. I'm not sure if I prefer feeling queasy or hanging with hunger. Oh please let the Ketosis fairy come soon :wave_cry:.

Ha ha. I had thought I might be so bunged up on lipotrim that I'd need Dyno Rod from things I had heard but it has certainly not had that effect on me .... yet! Today I am feeling much better though and back to my ravenous self. I'm not sure if I prefer feeling queasy or hanging with hunger. Oh please let the Ketosis fairy come soon :wave_cry:.
I want the ketosis fairy now! Lol:eek:

Back