omg i did it..i had a planned break!!!

LadyGrey

couple of weeks ago i had one week off i weighed 20.7st... i spent the week away on holiday i ate whatever i wanted had currys and pizza in that week as well....

came home last thursday and weighed in at 20.10... so spent this week slowly getting back in to diet..had two chicken kebabs and salad as well due to junk food with drawal symptoms...

and weighed in today i am 20.3 :) ...very very happy and now bang on it no more breaks...it goes to show you can have a break and can get back in to it...but personaly i found i had to reintroduce cambridge in the week after break along side 'normal' dinners...before u hit yourself with full on cambridge :)

Good to hear ur story. I am going to be off plan for over a week at the end of next week and i am dreading it just in case i cant get back on it but u have given me hope. Well done and thank you :) x

I started my plan back in July and lost 20 pounds in six weeks before taking a break for a holiday, I planned to take the week before my holiday off so that I was certain I could could cope with eating proper food again after SS and a couple of days of step one. While I was on holiday I picked up a tummy bug that I needed antibiotics for but they needed to be taken with food so that delayed me starting back on the plan for a week. So in all I had a four week break and put on 6 pounds back on but have just finished day five and have lost five of those pounds according to my scales this morning!! If anything I have found this week easier than the first time around!! ( I really hope they aren't famous last words!!).

I am going to stay on plan for eight weeks this time then plan to stop in time for my birthday and Christmas etc and then get back on it in the new year for a final push!! I love this diet!!

couple of weeks ago i had one week off i weighed 20.7st... i spent the week away on holiday i ate whatever i wanted had currys and pizza in that week as well....

came home last thursday and weighed in at 20.10... so spent this week slowly getting back in to diet..had two chicken kebabs and salad as well due to junk food with drawal symptoms...

and weighed in today i am 20.3 :) ...very very happy and now bang on it no more breaks...it goes to show you can have a break and can get back in to it...but personaly i found i had to reintroduce cambridge in the week after break along side 'normal' dinners...before u hit yourself with full on cambridge :)

You done great not to gain a lot on your week off plan. I was off plan for my wedding and Vegas honeymoon and gained just over a STONE :eek:
during that time. Thankfully the scales are moving in the right direction and I should be back to my pre wedding weight sooner than I had first though. I do agree tho it was harder to get straight back into it than I thought but I am now back on track so fingers crossed we both keep on track from now on x x x

Back